Episode 1 the investigation

Ghosts do they exist? No one knows are they just superstitious creatures. Or do ghosts exist and are just hiding? Hi I'm James a ghost expert and I'm in college! I found this old VHS of a guy running from a demon and then it cuts. It sparked an investigation in the 90s to find him because he went missing. After investigating for about a year and a half the cops gave up! And put it in a box and I found it in my basement.

How do I know this you ask? Because my uncle investigated the case 34 years ago on sept 1st 1990! Let's talk to him alright action!

Jack:Hi I'm his uncle and I did investigate this case it was weird the government didn't believe so we stopped looking thinking it was a spoof film! But now that it's resurfaced and my nephew is curious I agreed to be in his documentary on his channel hi YouTube.

James: uncle Jack pls don't embarrass me anyway thanks for joining me welcome to episode 1. Where we will talk about the investigation from my uncles point of view! Enjoy hope you enjoy this mystery guys and Mr J.

Jack:Ok when I was in my 20s I was put on this case my boss said it's about a missing ghost hunter and that they recovered his camera. And I had to watch the video I thought it was stupid to be honest I didn't believe in the paranormal. Until around 2001 I was exploring another missing case in a haunted diner and a ghost blasted MacArthur park on the damn jukebox!

My bad I got distracted but still at that time I thought ghosts were stupid and fake. So we went to the house Jacky was in and I recall feeling watched 24/7 but I ignored it. It was decaying and there was black mold in the living room and kitchen so we had to wear gas masks.

Once again I felt dumb doing it and eventually we called it a spoof and put it in a box. Until someone broke in and stole it. We were confused because why would someone steal a tape we didn't bother looking for it because we thought it was a spoof. And I forgot about it until now when you called me about it!

James:That is strange indeed thanks for explaining it oh yah I found this on the box it's a series of numbers they are hVc3Wgj3fJIc?si=WFJQv2hwMPJHddFb

TO BE Continued