Chapter 1

Years ago, when Belle and Beast alliance with other kingdoms, one of them was the kingdom of Corona. There ruled Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene Flynn Ryder. There they had two daughters, Zellie their oldest and Raegan who was starting her first year at auradon prep. She was packing all of her paints, books, and Guitar. She heard a knock on the door she announced for them to come in. Her mother came in and smiled, "You ready for your first year at Auradon?" Raegan nodded. "Zellie had told me so much about her experience at Auradon and I hope to have the same experience. Hopefully to find love like you and dad. Speaking of which is Dad coming with us?" Rapunzel giggled at her daughter as Zellie was her mini me and Raegan was her dad's. "Yes, Rae he is coming. Now let's take your things down to the carriage and we will head to Auradon and get you situated." Raegan nodded, as she grabbed her chameleon Chef and headed down to the carriage where Eugene, her dad, was putting her things in the back of the carriage.

They arrived to Auradon Prep and Eugene helped his girls out of the carriage. They got in line and Rapunzel gasped making Eugene say, "Rap, what's wrong?" Rapunzel pointed in a direction making the father and daughter look and Eugene's eyes widened a bit. "What?" Raegan asked her parents. "That is Bridget aka The Queen of Hearts from Wonderland. Me and Cinderella were friends with her but after a horrible prank she changed. She stuck with the villains after that, and Ella and I didn't know what happened." The Ryder family walked up to the information booth to get Raegan's things and then they went to the courtyard where Rapunzel heard something. "Rapunzel!" Rapunzel turned around and saw Ella. "Ella! It is good to see you again. It has been years since we last saw each other."

Raegan walked up to her mother and a blue haired girl walked up to Cinderella. "Ella, this is my youngest Raegan. This will be her first year at Auradon prep." Cinderella smiled at Raegan and said, "She's looks very different from Zellie. This is my youngest Chloe." Raegan and Chloe shook hands then Cinderella said, "Shall we sit together?" Rapunzel nodded; the group sat in seats beside each other. Raegan looked over to see The Queen of Hearts and a girl their age beside her with blazing red hair when the Fairy Godmother thanked us for coming this year talking about how she isn't the headmistress anymore. Then music started to play, and a pirate girl came up and introduced herself.

(Play song now) 

(447)