roommates~ BTS V

Y/n POV;
It was almost time for spring...the grass was bright green, and colorful flowers danced in the breeze. Birds sang cheerful songs, filling the sky with sound. I was sleeping in my bed as the rays of warm sunlight hit my face causing me to shift in my sleep. I finally woke up from the deep slumber I was in. I went into the hall after freshening up  just to see my roommate taehyung sitting on the table having blueberry pancakes. The sunlight hitting his face made him look more attractive than he actually was. KIM TAEHYUNG, my roommate since the start of mid sem. I slowly got used to a guy walking around my house. He was one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen in my life. He was diligent, kind and handsome too, a perfect boyfriend material. He always helped me with math, which made him even more attractive. I slowly started developing a crush on him, and telling my best friend yeonhee made it more difficult to hide it from him. She used to make it so obvious Infront of him , so I started to shy away from him. Anyways, I need to have breakfast so I went to the kitchen and he called me with his deep voice "your pancakes are here, I made some for you too" I looked at him and walked towards the table those blueberry pancakes were a piece of art! I sat on the table and thanked him and he nodded , he took his bag and went out to go to school....he didn't even wait for me even though we attend the same school. I looked at my watch and it showed 8:06am , I stuffed those pancakes and rushed to my school. Everybody was already sitting and there were only two places left in between taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook is the most popular guy of our school, he is buff and he has tattoos all over his hands and he is HOT..by hot I mean SUPER HOT! He is also known as the playboy of our school which is quite acceptable by his behavior. He is flirtatious and he kinda bully's people. I had no option so I sat there. Taehyung didn't even share a glance even though I sat beside him but Jungkook on the other hand was looking at me with a smirk, before I could wipe off that smirk off his face our lecturer Mr. Joon came in with a good news for others but bad news for me. he said "WE WILL BE HAVING PROM IN OUR SCHOOL IN 2 WEEKS" Everyone cheered except for me and taehyung. I had no partner. We all went to lunch and I returned to class just to see a few of my classmates proposing to their prom partners, eww cringe I thought, but deep down I was jealous of them. I saw taehyung sitting alone reading a book so I thought I might as well ask him to go to prom with me. I was about to ask him but suddenly Jungkook came and asked me to reply to his text and took my number. I thought it was about studies so I gave it to him. School was over. We were walking our ways to our houses. I saw taehyung walking alone. I thought it would be the perfect time to ask him about prom. I ran towards him calling his name "taehyung-ah" , he turned around and looked at me.. I took out a rose I bought from the flower lady near our school. I finally asked him. "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO PROM WITH ME?" I waited for his answer with a lot of hope, he replied "NO". My heart was shattered. I asked him why and he replied coldly saying "I'm not interested to go to prom with you" .. I was stunned. I never thought I would get rejected like this but I did...Almost a week passed and Jungkook came to me and asked me to come to prom with him. Everyone were in shock that a popular guy like him is asking a normal girl like me to prom and I accepted since I had no one else to go with. It was the day of prom and I got ready like this.

( you can imagine anything you want if you don't like this)

I went to the place where the prom was being held as Jungkook said he would wait near the venue.. But he is already on his way inside with his prom partner mina. The popular group including jk started laughing at me and saying I was a dumb fool for thinking Jungkook would go to prom with me.. I was crying already. On the top of everything aside for the embarrassment.. My special day was ruined and I started to cry and ran towards my home and on the way I bumped into a tall man all dressed up in a good suit, he looked like he was going to the prom too.

 My special day was ruined and I started to cry and ran towards my home and on the way I bumped into a tall man all dressed up in a good suit, he looked like he was going to the prom too

 I looked up at him with my glossy eyes just to see it was taehyung. He immediately got worried and grabbed my hand took me towards the prom. The loud music was towering over people and the beautiful gowns were mesmerizing. He took my hand and put it on his shoulder and he put his hands on my waist and we started to dance, he was gentle with his moves and body language.. it made me feel safe around him. We danced our life away and the music was almost about to end. He looked into my eyes filled with love. He said "Y/N I LOVE YOU" I was in shock , but I immediately got back into my senses and said "I LOVE YOU TOO" and we kissed under the disco ball shadowing us with light. Everyone around us cheered for us. It is one of the best days of my life.

Guys hope you enjoyed...I tried my best and hope you guys will follow and vote for it.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN !! feel free to mention the idol you want and the genre of story you want. For Example; Guitarist and y/n (jungkook) 18+ and I will def look into it. LOVE YOU GUYSS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTT