The Skibidi Sigma's Adventure Starts

Izzy, Ivy and Charlie were all sitting in class listening to their English Teacher Chat about The new book They were reading Called Cirque De Freak. Izzy Had randomly decided to hyperfixate on it out of nowhere because yes. And she spent the whole day talking everyone's ear off about Steve It annoyed everyone but she did not care because she was a gremlin.

One Day, Izzy got a bit too silly, so she flipped her table over, Screeched and scampered out of the classroom on all fours. "Oh no." Said Both Ivy and Charlie, this happens a lot at their school because they're all freaking insane.

The teacher didn't notice because yes. Ivy and Charlie both chase after Izzy looking tired. "Naughty Izzy! Come back!" Groans Charlie. Izzy peeks out from behind a wall and hisses. Ivy gets the squirty bottle and sprays Izzy. Izzy looks sad for a second then creeps out of her hiding place. "What were you trying to do?" Groans Charlie. "Steve?" replies Izzy. "No." says Ivy "No Steve."

Izzy hisses then runs out of their school. "Crap." Says Charlie and Chases after her. Izzy creeps into a bush and uses her dog as a sacrifice to Steve. Nothing happens. Izzy eventually gets wrangled by Ivy and Charlie and Is dragged back to class. The teacher doesn't bat an eye.

They are all writing down their boring PEE paragraphs when Steve struts into the classroom, Grabs Izzy by her neck with one arm, Grabs Ivy with his other also by the neck and picks Charlie up by his teeth like cats do to their kittens 😇😇😇. He then stuts out of the classroom and puts the kids in his truck because yes.

As the kids are tossed into the back of his truck they all grunt upon impact. "Izzy, did you summon Steve by chasing your dog around with a stick because she's too cute to kill?" asks Ivy sounding concerned.

"Yes she did." says Steve "Somehow she knew the only way to summon me..."

(To be continued...)