⇵﹒◟𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒◝﹒◐﹐、

⋆ +.Here's what makes the Mosaic Citadel special

⋆ +.Here's what makes the Mosaic Citadel special. From creative rewards to flexible projects, these features are designed to help every member shine and work in ways that suit them best.﹒ᶻz﹒✦﹒

✶﹒ᶻ﹕Flexible Work Structure:  ©Members can take on specific projects, with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 projects

Members can take on specific projects, with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 projects. This allows members to contribute at their own pace while balancing their workload.

✶﹒ᶻ﹕MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES✶﹒ᶻ﹕

→﹒Non-Working Members:
Divided into two groups:
Members with 3+ years of experience can engage with the community but have fewer responsibilities. Members with less than 3 years of experience focus on learning and observing, growing into more active roles over time.

Working Members
: To become a working member, individuals undergo a fun and short interview process, designed to be light-hearted and engaging.

→﹒Interview Flow for Working Members: ©

The interview is designed to be enjoyable and stress-free, focusing on creativity and enthusiasm rather than traditional questions. Here's the structure:

Quickfire Questions: 3-5 fun, rapid-fire questions to break the ice and get to know the candidate.
This or That: 2-3 simple choice-based questions to understand preferences (e.g., coffee or tea?).
Share Your Favorite Work: Members briefly explain a project or work they're proud of.
Shoutout a Member: Encourage community spirit by asking the candidate to shout out another member they admire.
Fun Fact: A chance for the candidate to share something interesting about themselves.
Mini Challenge: A short, creative prompt or challenge to showcase their quick thinking and creativity.
and many more unique questionnaires! 

→﹒Membership Cards & Rewards: ©
Upon becoming a working member, each person receives a fun membership card. This card tracks progress with stamps for excellent contributions. Once enough stamps are collected, members are rewarded with prizes like Spotify subscriptions or Amazon Kindle books etc, along with monthly/bi-monthly giveaways.

→﹒Collaborative Projects:
Members work together on creative projects, combining their talents in writing, design, and other creative areas to bring ideas to life.

→﹒Project Timelines & Deadlines:
The Citadel values flexibility, so all members receive a minimum of two weeks to complete projects, no matter their size. Only select tasks that require less time will have a one-week deadline to ensure members aren't rushed and can produce their best work.

The community believes that a collaborative environment is the key to enhancing skills, creating memorable moments, and having a thrilling experience, which is why we are allowing non-working members as well to be part of the community and take use of facilities like : tourist lodge, Arcades, Movie sessions, become pen pals, and enjoy benefits of our Shopping Area specially made for our members.

So, don't think much, And Join us!