4: Little Me by Little Mix (A Sequel to Still Learning)

Suzy Keith had not released anything in the whole year. So one could guess how surprised her fans were when her performance was confirmed for the Atlantican Music Awards, right after Blue Ocean's performance. That meant she was to be the last performer of the night, and it made people look forward to it.

Throughout the year, she had stayed low-key and no one got a hint about where she was or what she was doing. There were no posts, no content, and no songs. It was as though she had disappeared off the face of the earth, and it got a lot of people talking.

A few days to the award show, the label she was signed with released a three hour documentary movie titled Suzy: Still Learning.

In the documentary, she spoke about her life, and everyone noticed how she looked happier. She had added little weight but it fit her. She was healthy, and there was content happiness radiating off her.

She was the youngest of three children, and while her older brothers had gone into medicine and engineering, she did not want to go to school to study what they wanted. Her parents were influential so it caused a rift between them when she stood her ground. They did not kick her out of the house but they did not fully pay her attention after that.

That move on their part messed up with her self esteem and she decided to go into modeling, scoring a few gigs that brought her a comfortable amount of money before she met the owner of an entertainment company that signed her up because he heard her singing to herself between gigs.

Suzy hit gold with her first album, drawing the media's attention because she didn't try to portray any theme. She was just Suzy, the lady who dared to dream. Her fluency in other languages was an added bonus and the contracts started rolling in soon enough.

Her parents still wanted nothing to do with her and it hurt. Her paranoia began with the first encounter she had with an obsessed male fan who was ready to do everything to rape her because getting her pregnant for him was his long-term goal. Her parents did nothing to help, and that was when she moved out of the house, getting a security team to stay with her round the clock in case anything else happened.

Her self-confidence kept dropping and each time she thought she could settle down with someone she loved, the man will get aggressive or abusive in an attempt to hide how his ego felt bruised because she was making a lot of money. She wasn't the submissive woman they wanted and it hurt each time she had to end things.

She didn't mention Huimang's name in the movie, but she spoke about him. She was a mess by the time they met and she got scared that his niceness was a cover, just like the others had been. So when she felt as though she didn't deserve him, she called it quits and that was what prompted her to perform Still Learning so that he would know that she loved him but she had to learn to love herself first.

"He helped me to get into therapy and that's where I've been this whole year." She said in the movie.  "He stayed by his side and I got the strength to cut off ties with my family because they are never going to accept me and all that I am. I focused on growing as an individual and I'm glad with the progress. I made a life changing decision too."

She laughed, and she had never been more beautiful.  "Please look forward to my performance and along with the glimpses of my life, I have a surprise for you too. Until then, my name is Suzy and I'm still learning. I'm always going to be."

~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~

Suzy's stage made eyes widen and jaws drop. Blue Ocean had finished their performance and they had rushed back to their seat so they did not miss anything. Huimang's smile was the widest and his anticipation was so beautiful to look at.