𝗼𝗻𝗲

Chelsea had just secured a well earned 2-1 win over Newcastle at Stamford Bridge. The stadium was filled with the fans loud chants, celebrating the hard fought win.

Levi stood alongside Noni, Jadon and Cole, his Chelsea teammates aswell as his best mates. They walked a bit towards the stands while applauding the fans for the support and the atmosphere they created throughout the game. Levi's heart was still pounding from the adrenaline of the game and satisfaction was written all over his face.

"Levi! That tackle you did last minute, world class." Noni talked loudly over the fans before giving Levi a light shove on the shoulder.

"Stop praising him, he'll think he's that guy." Jadon laughed, his shinpads in his hand as they started making their way towards the tunnel.

Levi rolled his eyes, chuckling "What can I say, it's true." He shot back, grinning at the three boys.

Cole waved to a few young fans before shaking his head at Levi. "Shut up man."

In the changing room, the players took of their sweaty kits. Levi finished showering and changed into a black hoodie and black sweatpants. He put his black cap backwards before stepping into his white airforce 1s.

After freshening up, Levi, Cole, Noni and Jadon made their way up to the private lounge where their family and friends were waiting in excitement. Levi walked in front, adjusting his hoodie.

As they entered, Noni's little sister, Sofie, immediately came up to them holding a pen and a paper. Levi already knew the drill. "Again?" He teased, gently taking the marker and pretending to consider it. "How many autographs this time?"

"One more," She grinned, "For my friend Kamelia, she's kinda obsessed with you. Maybe two just in case." She responded causing Levi to chuckle before he eventually signed two autographs.

He waved goodbye to Sofie after spotting his family among the crowd. His mother Isa stood up first, pulling him into a hug.

"Well played, son." She said, her face evident with pride. "That last minute tackle nearly gave us all a heart attack."

Levi laughed, pulling away from the hug. "Thanks mum, just happy we won."

Levi's younger brother, Jayvon, folded his arms while shaking his head dramatically. "Bro had one good game and thinks he's that guy."

"I am that guy bro." Levi smirked, dapping up his brother and slapping him on the back of his neck causing Jayvon to glare at him.

Levi's sister Dani chimed in with a grin. "Don't get too comfortable, you gave away a penalty last game..." She said, raising her eyebrows as Levi deadpanned her.

Levi and his family chatted for a few more minutes, talking about the game and catching up on a few things. After promising to call them later, he stood up and walked over to where Cole and Noni were sitting. They were laughing about something.

"Finally free?" Noni smirked as Levi dropped into the seat beside him.

"You know how it is," Levi said, reaching for a water bottle on the table. "What are you two talking about?"

"My goal and assist." Cole replied proudly, barely looking up from his phone.

Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Right, because I didn't outplay you on every other part of the pitch."

Cole shot him a look, grinning. "You wish, mate. Don't even start."

The boys settled into their conversation, the banter flowing easily. Noni leaned back in his chair and grinned. "So, after all that effort, you lot are coming over to mine tonight, yeah? Food and we can binge a few movies."