𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒

May I present to you

𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦 ✿
Levi Colwill
By, @svmmerville

"𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤."

"𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀,
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆."

Temptation has a way of creeping up your back. It starts off small and you tell yourself its nothing but the more you try to push it away the stronger it comes back. And it can be the same with a person, everytime you're around them you automatically get pulled towards them and suddenly resisting them feels impossible.

Besides how they are as a person, its mostly how they make you feel and how they make you forget why you're supposed to keep your distance in the first place. The temptation grows with every second and they can't leave your mind no matter how hard you try. And that's the thing with temptation, it doesn't shout, it whispers until it's all you can hear and the only thing harder than resisiting is letting it go.

That pretty much screams Levi Colwills name.

Levi knew from the start that Selena Sancho was off limits. It was an unspoken rule, matter of fact, it was the rule. Selena wasn't just someone Levi could think about like that because she was his bestfriend and teammates younger sister. No matter how much he tried to resist her, she was pulling him in.

Everytime Selena was around, she reminded him of why he couldn't have her the way he wanted to. And everytime he would look at her and the temptation crawled up his back, Jadon's voice was shouting in his head telling him not to cross that line.

Other peoples opinions were holding Levi back aswell. What would Jadon Sancho, Selenas older brother have to say? Levi knew Jadon wouldn't allow it from the jump. He couldn't imagine Jadons reaction if he ever found out. What would other people besides Jadon think? Surely people would have to say something about another guy lying to his bestfriend about not being involved with his younger sister. The one girl he swore to stay away from.

Meanwhile Selena, she didn't back down. If she wanted something she went after it with full power. She had been this way ever since she was a little girl, confident, stubborn and unapologetic.

So when Selena Sancho sets her mind on Levi Colwill, no one and nothing could stop her.