Chapter 26 - Gloria

3RD PERSON P.O.V 

Making their way to Chicago was Klaus, Elijah, Bonnie, David, Jackson and his girlfriend Pixie and in the other car was Elena, Stefan, Damon and Caroline. 

ELENA - "How long until we get there, I feel like we've been in this car for years" 

DAMON - "It'll take as long at it takes Elena" 

STEFAN - "I'd imagine we're not far.... About 30 minutes" 

DAMON - "Now can you shut up and just stay silent until we get there" 

ELENA - "Alright alright, calm down for gods sake" 

CAROLINE - "Oh My god can you two shut up for one fricking minute, being in a car with you two makes me want to stake myself. What's going on with you two?" 

DAMON - "What makes you think we've got anything going on?" 

STEFAN - "Well the fact that you have been having a go at everyone and everything since you woke up this morning and Elenas got her knickers in a twist since she woke up this morning" 

ELENA - "Okay I think we get it can we just drop it now?" 

STEFAN - "Deal." 

CAROLINE - "Amen to that" 

DAMON - "I thought you'd never ask" then they all sit in silence. Meanwhile in the other car....... 

Klaus and David in the front, Elijah and Bonnie in the middle and Pixie and Jackson in the two back seats. 

KLAUS - "Can you two keep the noise down back there. It's annoying me shut up or I'll chuck you out of the car and leave you here to rot" He looks in his mirror to see Pixie looking right back at him with devil eyes. 

JACKSON - "Alright, hey how's it going with the grimoire Bonnie?" 

BONNIE - "Uh I can't find any other spell to help pinpoint where it is, we'll just have to wait until we get to Gloria" Elijah shuts a book

ELIJAH - "I've read through this entire book and there's nothing in it explaining where she might have hid it" 

KLAUS - "We're here" He pulls up outside a bar. They all get out waiting for Damon and the others to park. They all met up outside the bar. 

KLAUS - "Come on then" They all walk into the bar, they see a woman in her mid 50s look up from the bar. She walks over to them 

GLORIA - "So a hybrid walks into a bar.. An" 

KLAUS - "I know you think your jokes are quite amusing but I can assure you this is not a laughing matter.... We need your help" 

GLORIA - "And what makes you think I will just shut my bar and help you" 

ELENA - "Look a friend of ours died and we need to resurrect them" 

GLORIA - "I'm sorry I have no interest in helping you" Bonnie grabbed her arm firmly 

BONNIE - "Look witch to witch alright, she meant something to all of us, there's someone doing anything to make sure they both stay dead, I don't know who but I need to resurrect her and her mother, we need to find out who is doing this and rid of them once and for all" 

GLORIA - "What's the girls name?" 

CAROLINE - "Alianna Addison" 

GLORIA - "Wait!!!? She's dead!! But she was the alpha, power like hers can't be destroyed. How did she even die?" 

KLAUS - "It doesn't matter how she was killed but we need you and Bonnie to do a locator spell on a pocket watch. Someone's channelling her and she can't do it alone, so are you with us or againgst us"  

GLORIA - "Okay let's get started" 

********

Bonnie and Gloria kneel on the floor and begin chanting" 

BONNIE AND GLORIA - "Vigilate collocare possumus nobis est Ciceronis in Sinu oportuno , invocamus spiritus ! Vigilate collocare possumus nobis est Ciceronis in Sinu oportuno , invocamus spiritus Vigilate collocare possumus nobis est Ciceronis in Sinu oportuno , invocamus spiritus !" A massive breeze sweeps through the bar and bottles begin to fall over, tables and chairs flinging from one side to the other, up in the air and onto the floor. 

GLORIA - "Keep going Bonnie, I can feel it, it's connecting with us, keep chanting. 

They did exactly that and kept chanting as the breeze became heavier. After about a minute of chanting, they both stopped as everything fell to the floor. 

KLAUS - "Well?!, what did you see, where is it?" 

GLORIA - "It's in a village on the outskirts of Mystic Falls. But there's something else" 

KLAUS - "Don't stand there gawking like fish, what is it (They just stare at all of them) TELL ME!!!!" 

BONNIE - "It's Esther!!" 

ELIJAH - "Excuse me???" 

BONNIE - "Klaus, Elijah, your mothers alive, and she's the reason Julie and Alianna are dead" "But it's not just her, there's someone working with her but I didn't hang on long enough to see who it was" 

Klaus stares at her in disbelief. He runs out of the bar off to God knows where. 

Elijah's phone begins to ring, he looks at the name on the screen before answering it and putting it on speaker. 

ELIJAH - "Hate to break it to you brother but this is not a good time" 

KOL - "Actually I believe it is brother, we have two massive problems brother" 

ELENA - "What is it Kol we don't have time" 

KOL - "Okay well one Mothers back" 

CAROLINE - "We know that, look keep Ali's body safe until we get back tomorrow" 

KOL - "I'm afraid I can't do that" Klaus walks back in 

KLAUS - "Why not brother" 

KOL - "I went to go get her body just now, Klaus her body's gone" 

AND THERES THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I MIGHT UPLOAD 2 CHAPTERS TODAY BUT IDK. ANYWAYS VOTE, COMMENT AND THANKS GUYS, TARA LOVELIES!!!! 😜 THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS BRING ME THE HORIZON - DIAMONDS ARENT FOREVER!!! I JUST REALLY LIKE THAT SONG.