𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

CHERRY'S POV;

"Ok and buy for me one chocolate ice cream" i say.

Joey who is my cousin huffs. "Come with us no cherry"  she whines.

"Abba you b**tards are really ughh" i groan and roll my eyes. I get up from the bed and yawn. I stretch myself a little and look at the room.

"God cherry you're so lazy" joey taunts. I roll my eyes and giggle. "Thank you" i say and grab my phone. I walk towards the mirror and check myself and hair.

"Come let's go" i say. She nods her head. We walk out of our bedroom. "Ronny, sam" she screams their names. I rub my temple. Ronny and sam come out along with my brother stezzy. God these all have nicknames given by our parents-grandparents.

"Ba come men. Not coming eh?" I ask him with a groan. "Where cherry" ronny asks me "to buy icecream, nana gave us money no" joey answers. "Accha ok must come like this only?" Sam asks. "Yes why, you're acting as if we are going out for shopping. Arey we are going to buy icecream and the shop is here only" i say.

Soon enough we are now walking on the road at 12 am towards the icecream parlour which is open whole night. It was summer, i and my cousins spend our whole summer at our grandparents house. We come stay here spend our summer and go back when our college starts. Sometimes our parents come to stayover here. Our grandparents are very rich, my grandmother was a cook and my grandfather was a tax collector, they had built a big house so that we could come and spend time with them. They had three children two daughters and one son. One son died in a car accident with his wife and left his son Rostre whom we call ronny. He lives with our grandparents as they take care of him. Joscilin whom we call joey and sammy whom we call sam are the chidren of our grandparent's eldest daughter Julie aunty. Me and my brother stephen whom we call stezzy are the children of our grandparent's youngest daughter. Oh God i finally gave all the full family background.

"Abba cherry, you're head is always stuck in phone" joey groans while i giggle. I take out some streaks on snapchat and make funny videos. Finally we reach the parlour.

We walk inside and my eyes wander around everywhere. We walk to the counter and i look down at the different flavours. They all look so yummy. I look at my cousins while one has already given his order. "Cherry what are you taking?" My brother asks me. "Hm chocolate chip and vanilla" i say. He nods his head. I give my order and take a seat on of the empty chairs. I glance around everywhere. The worker boy hands me my large cup of icecream and i smile as i take it.

I take one scoop and smile

I take one scoop and smile. God icecream is heaven. Ronny takes a seat beside me and smirks. I smile at him. "Which flavour did you take?" He asks me "chocolate chip and vanilla" i say. "What's yours?" I ask him. "Oh it's pistachio" he says. I hum and continue eating my icecream.

"Arey why don't we buy a tub of icecream instead of coming here" i state. Everyone agree with me and we buy three tubs of different flavours, one vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

We are now walking on the way back to the house while eating our icecream. Finally after we finish our icecream we head back to the house. We walk inside after washing our feet outside the house or else nana won't allow us inside. "Ughhh" i groan while stretching my back.

"Children it's time for bed" nana says. "Ok nana" we all say at once and head towards our bedroom.

"Wait outside i need to change" i state to all the boys. They nod their head and wait. I immediately change in a purple nightie. God it's so comfortable. I yawn and then signal for them to come in. They all are in their pajamas except for me who is in her nightie well what do you except i am indian.

We all get in the bed and sit with our phones

We all get in the bed and sit with our phones. There is a big bed which  i and joey share and there is another single bed beside ours which ronny has occupied and another bed on the ground which sam and stezzy are sharing. We talk for sometime, joking around until three in the morning. Wow what a day. I don't want this to end. I quietly doz off to sleep on my side.

Morning came and i was woken up by these rascals. I open my eyes and get up from the bed. Last night i had a dream where i was getting married and that dream scared the sh!t out of me. I woke up panting in the night. I am not a girl who thinks of settling down especially with a man that's impossible. I don't care of marriage moreover it's just a waste of time. I roll my eyes as i already get irritated at that thought.

I walk to the bathroom brush my teeth and have a hot water bath. I come out from the bathroom only to find ronny making the bed.

"Oh you. Wait you had a bath?" He asks. "Isn't it obivious. Now move and close the door" i say. He nods his head and walks out closing the door. I sigh and start to dry myself. Then i take out some clothes from the closet and wear it on. I brush my hair and walk out from my room.

I spot my grandfather

I spot my grandfather. "Good morning papa" i greet him. He looks up from his newspaper and nods his head "morning beta" he says. "Go eat your breakfast beta" he says. I nod my head. I walk to the kitchen where my grandmother is cooking. I gulp. I am so shy here. "I want some hot water nana" i say. She nods her head and pours me water. I drink it.

A while later i drink my hot coffee and sit down for breakfast along with my cousins. So this is how my day begins.

Can u believe that i started to write this last night and it ended tonight...
Take care
Love E