Yeosang

Long chapter ahead...

Hwa, Yunho, and Wooyoung walked together through the bustling hallway, chatting and laughing as they made their way toward their classroom.

Wooyoung, as usual, was in high spirits, cracking jokes that echoed throughout the corridor, drawing amused glances from students around them.

His loud, witch-like cackle had everyone either rolling their eyes or grinning, but Hwa tried his best to focus on the conversation at hand, even though his mind kept drifting back to the secret he’d been burying deep inside.

No matter how hard he tried, it was like an uninvited guest in his thoughts, constantly tapping on his conscience.

As they entered the classroom, Wooyoung was still going on with his endless stream of jokes, and Hwa forced a laugh, trying to ignore the heavy feeling in his chest.

They took their usual seats near the back of the class, next to the window.

Yunho sat directly beside the window, gazing out with a serene smile on his face, while Wooyoung plopped down in the middle, right next to Yunho. Hwa settled into his spot next to Wooyoung as always.

The cool breeze from the slightly open window brushed across their faces, providing a brief moment of calm amid the usual morning chaos.

Hwa tried to focus on the familiar setting, the way the sunlight filtered through the glass, the hum of chatter filling the room but his mind was still elsewhere.

Seonghwa stole glances at the door, waiting for Yeosang. Just as he was about to lose himself in thought again, the sound of footsteps approaching broke through his distraction. He glanced up to see Yeosang walking in, his expression calm yet focused, as he made his way to his seat.

 He glanced up to see Yeosang walking in, his expression calm yet focused, as he made his way to his seat

Yeosang is the quiet, steady presence in the friend group thoughtful, calm, and always observant. He’s sensitive to others' feelings, often noticing things his friends don’t say aloud. Though he’s not one for loud laughter or attention, he’s incredibly loyal, ready to step in if any of his friends are in trouble.

Despite his quiet nature, there’s a bit of a mystery to him. He doesn’t open up easily, and his friends sometimes wonder what he’s really thinking.

Despite his reserved nature, Yeosang holds a quiet secret, a soft spot for Seonghwa. He hides it well, masking his feelings behind a calm demeanor and supportive words. But every so often, a lingering look or a subtle gesture gives him away, hinting at his hidden crush. For now, he’s content just being by Seonghwa’s side, offering silent support while keeping his secret close.

Yeosang slid into the chair beside Seonghwa, their eyes met, just for a moment, but it was enough to make the air between them feel different.

It was a simple glance, yet they both felt an unspoken connection.