What time is it? (CHAD)

The school bell had finally rung. Chad and Troy had made it to senior year. Troy and Gabriella were going strong, but Chad and Taylor were a different story. He knew senior year was going to be tough and he had to through with no distractions, but at least him and Taylor had the summer. He was excited to spend time at the Evans' summer resort even if he was playing baseball or working the whole time. He was kinda dreading seeing the Sharpay and Ryan however because they were just some snobby rich kids who never worked for anything in life. Of course they get to spend the summer at a resort while. Sharpay will just shamelessly chase Troy all summer and Ryan will... well Chad didn't know what ryan would be up to. He honestly didn't know a lot about him except that he was just some snobby rich kid who always got everything handed to him. A text had just snapped him out of his racing thoughts.
Tay <3: We need to talk after baseball practice
Chad: ok but i don't have practice today so we can hang after school.
Tay<3: I'll be over then.
Immediately Chad was worried, Taylor always texted a heart at the end of text conversations. The only reason he could think of that she wouldn't was... that it was over.
Chad was waiting patiently in his room for Taylor to come up. She always knew to just let herself in. He got lost in his thoughts. He was excited to spend this summer doing everything he loved, but doing it under the watch of the evil Evans twins, he was somehow starting to dread it. A knock at the door tore him from these negative thoughts. He ran down the stares and opened it to see Taylor. "Tay, why didn't you just come in you always do?" Chad questioned."Yeah i'm just nervous i guess" she said. "Nervous for what?" Chads head was filling with anxious thoughts. "Nothing. Let's just go up to your room." she replied. "Okay?." Chad said.
They got into Chad's room and sat on his bed. "Chad..." Taylor started. "Your dad told me everything, and I don't want to go through the entire summer knowing you're going to break up with me." "Taylor, don't listen to my dad i know what he wants, but that's not want I want i'm old enough to make my own decisions." "Fine Chad then prove it." "Taylor what do you mean?" Chad knew what she meant, but he wasn't ready to do that yet and Taylor knew his boundaries. "You know what i want Chad and I don't care if you're not ready, right now or we're done." Taylor was getting mad. "I'm sorry Taylor I can't" Chad said knowing what was coming next. "Fine then we're done. I don't want to ever speak to you again." Taylor said and left the room. Chad knew she was being honest too. He loved Taylor, but he wanted to make sure his first time was with the person he knew he was going to end up with for the rest of his life, and he knew that wasn't Taylor.
Chad called up Troy to tell him the news and maybe they would go to a first night of summer party. His phone rang and rang and eventually went to voice mail. "I don't have to explain it to you do I?" troy's prerecorded voicemail came over Chad's phone. He left a voicemail detailing what happened and hung up. He laid down staring at the ceiling not knowing what to do with himself.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Chad must have fallen asleep. He got up assuming it was Troy here to see him. He opened the door to see his father. "I know what happened and I'm glad you two broke up it's what needed to happen . You need to get a scholarship because we cannot afford school without one. I love you sone i'll see you tomorrow" Mr. Danforth said not even letting Chad reply. "But you won't see me tomorrow." Chad said bitterly under his breath. He walked across the room to check his phone.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: Bolton
Bolton: Hey man got ur VM. sorry about taylor but i'm with gabby rn so ill come by later.

Chad didn't even care at this point he just hurt. He just wanted to wake up tomorrow and go the the resort and forget all about Taylor and his father.