Error?!

A black skeleton child who is glitching with error's around him and a red round glasses walk trough the forest with a basket full of differents fruits to went home.

Dust: A child?

Ccino: Reminds me someone.

Killer: He looks like someone that I nnow but what?

The child walk trough bridge and smiled when he sees his best friend who is looking at the river under the bridge. A bridge to went to the city.

???: Blank!

The other child who's named Blank smilzd softly when he saw his best friend.

Blank: Hey Error. Those fruits that you've carried seems nice.

The bad guys let a shock sounds and Nightmare widdened his eyes and he was suprised to see a mini Error in this screen. Not only hip but also the others.

Blue/Dream: THAT'S ERROR?! 🤯

Outer: That's him?! THE God of Destructions??

Nightmare:*crossed his arms* Seems we are going to react his past.

Reaper: He seems... so innocent and kind when he was child.

Sans: Good thinking. Wonder what makes him changed to... that.

Willow Oxmaul: You'll found the answer's soon. Just keep watching.

Error: Those fruits ARE always nice and delicious due to this wonderful season Blank!

Blank: Normal. Wants me to accompany you at your home?

Error: Sure! Wants to do pranks after I am done to put the fruits at home?

Blank: Who are we going to prank next?

Error: I was thinking about Zeldee and her cousin Zurich.

Blank: Didn't we already prank them 3 months ago?

Error: Oh yeah– So what about sir Madyas?

Blank: Great idea! We didn't prank him yet because him being too gramps‐pie.

Error close eyed-smile as he laugh at his friend's pun.

Horror:*gasp* Omg he laugh!

Cross: Error... never laugh like that.

Dream: Ya know,this Blank boy looks like Ink.

Ink: It seems. But he's not related to me.

Sci: Cute ig

Lust: Aww mini Error 🥺💖

Fresh: Woah I want to touch his cheeks.

They both still chatting until they reached Error's home. When they went inside,a small girl and a boy who seems familiar went to hug Error tightly.

Error: Bliss! Geno!

Bliss: How is ur day big bro?

Geno: Welcome brother.

Lust,Fresh,Reaper & Fell: GENO?!

Outer: Wait‐ THEY ARE BROTHERS?!

Willow Oxmaul: Yes,they are. Error actually have 5 siblings.

Dust: 'Scuse me... WHAT?!

Ink: 5...

Dream: Siblings?!

Willow Oxmaul: Yeah and Error is the oldest.

Error: Where is Mom and Dad btw?

Bliss: Mom is gardening beautiful flowers with big sis Golden and Dad has meeting with the others!

Error: Okay!

Error gave the fruits to them.

Error: Here those dElicIouS fruits that i've pick and pls put them under the wooden cupboard of the 2nd stage in the kitchen.

Geno took the basket with Bliss' helps and they walk trough the kitchen.

Blank: Before going,we need your mom's permissions before taking all the materials for our next 'victim'.

They both smirks and went in the garden.

The sanses couldn't help but amazed to admired the garden

but amazed to admired the garden. It is so beautiful and it feels likes it's someone's very rich's gardens.

In this garden,you can hear some laughs. There's a white skeleton who looks like Error due to their glitches but has blue strings and 3 other skeletons. They saw Error and Blank.

Error: Mom! I'm here!

Sans: So his 'mom' is a man,huh. Okay.

Lust: Who is Error and Geno's mom,Willow?

Willow Oxmaul: His name is Error 404 or just 404 while his husband is Bill Sans or Bill.

404: Hello son and Blank. Let me guess;
pranking someone again? You can but pls returned after 6 p.m and if don't,no chocolates.

???: I want to join Error too!

???: Me too!

???: C'mon guys! We're still young!

Error: Rush,Novalyn and Nash. I won't be longer okay? Do not worry about me and we will play together once I am home.

Novalyn: Aww...! Okay!

Rush: Okay big bro!

Nash: Yes Error! 

They could see Error and Blank leaving the house with a box and inside the box,some materials to make the pranks.

Blue: It seems that Error used to be a mischevious prankster before!

Sci:*nod* Yeah but...

Ink: But what Sci?

Sci: But have you guys noticed his eyes?

Fell: Why his eyes?

Sci: They dull cyan-green and Erro didn't have that when we saw him.

Killer: Mr.Scientific ain't wrong!

Dust: Must admit he does have those kind of eyes.

Sans: Sound... sus.

Sci: My theory is that during his chihood before becoming a Destroyer,his eyes must have meanings that he was an Pacifist and he was unable to hurt a fly.

Willow Oxmaul: Nice theory Sci! Buuut you are close enough on this point.

A/N: Sorry,short chapter.