Teleports

???: Hehehehe *snaps her fingers*

By snapping,the Star Sanses,the Bad Guys(–Error),Classic,Fell,Ccino,Outer,Lust,
Fresh,Reaper,Sci and Cross were teleports in a random unknown room in a blink of eye.

Ccino: W-What?!

Blue: Where are we?!

Fell: Who the fuck took us here?!

???: I do!

They all look shock and tried to look at the unknown voice.

Ink: Who are you?! Show yourself!

??? appeard infront of them.

???: Greetings! My name is Willow Oxmaul!

Nightmare: A human...?

Willow Oxmaul:*shook her head* Nope! I may be looks like a human but i'm the 'Multiverse's Agent'.

Dream: Multiverse...

Sans: Agent?

Willow Oxmaul: Yep! My role is to watch and inspect the balances of all the Multiverse to make sure there's a Creations and Destructions to keep the whole worlds safe and I can arrest whoever I wants. For like *look at Ink* you,Ink Sans. You will be under arrested.

The others gasped in shock while some are confused. Ink,the God of Creations,under arrest?

Dream: But why?! Ink didn't nothing wrong!

Outer: Excuse me but,is there a reason why you want to arrest Ink?

Willow Oxmaul: Simple! Ink had made horrible crimes to created many many useless AU's when it shouldn't be.

Ink: All AU's are NOT useless!

Willow Oxmaul: For you,yes,but for our dear Fate,no. You,Ink Sans,because of creatung many AU's,the Multiverse keeps scrambling and this is why we need the God of Destructions; Error,to save the entire worlds and plus,Error had already warning ya maaaany times to keep ya safe buuuut you never like EVER listened to Fate or anyone.

They all went horrify shock as Willow continue.

Willow Oxmaul: You all said that Error is a bad guy,right? Bwahahahahahaha! Hell never he would be! Error was just doing his JOB and he was trying to save you all! The real bad guy here is none other than Ink!

There was an long silence before Sans broke it.

Sans: Question; why are we here?

Willow Oxmaul: Oh yes! I was send to make you all react somethings.

Willow clapped her hands 2 times and every sanses are randomly sat with random other sanses.

Willow Oxmaul: And no complains pls! If I heard ONE (rude) comments,I can maybe shattered your soul. And no more bla bla bla and let's started reacting! And be prepared!

They are all look at screen and started to show it.