Three.

The school uniform really does look old. Seriously? Are we in the 21st century?

Staring at the mirror at my dorm room, I slit my green plaid skirt 3 inches above my knee. I folded my sleeve 3 times exposing 3/4 of my upper arm, wore my 3 years old black socks and and my favorite combat shoes; the one I always wear.

Doing this, Samantha Coppers widened her eyes with you-are-so-dead look.

I grabbed my bag and and went out of our dorm. Everyone was staring and mumbles with everyone next to them. Like I would care? Your uniforms don't suit me people. I'm not that obedient. I suffered a lot by just going into this school.

I am still walking at the hallway when someone made me stop.

"Wearing something like that is really disgusting bitch." She said.

I didn't need to look back because I knew it was.

"I never knew you idolized me with my language Sarah." I said staring at exit of this hallway. How I wish this would end fast.

She went at my front with her arms crossed, "Me admiring you girl, will be never." She said staring at me from head to toe with disgust.

I smirked and looked at her, "That's good, because if you do, that will be a problem crybaby."

I knew saying this crybaby-thing will get her really mad that she'll hit me. She really is, one time when I said she's dumb and ugly she went to her mom running and told her mom I said she is dumb and ugly and she added more fake stuffs that made my mom and his dad fought and ended up for 3 years.

She quenched her fist and while she gritted her teeth.

"Ohh. You are scaring me Sarah, I'm telling my mom about this." me acting like a crybaby would make her more mad but this is fun.

I knew this would be coming, she slapped me hard. I didn't move an inch. "You done, Bitch?" I asked while smirking.

Everyone staring at us and Sarah looked around.

"I'm going to make you suffer Dione." She said walking out of my sight.

"Don't worry, I'll be here for six more months so you can do all you want, that is if you can dear cousin." I said when I saw Samantha came in my sight pointing her lips.

"You're, you are bleeding Ms. Dione. Are you alright?" She asked.

I wiped my lips using my index finger, "I'm fine, it's nothing." She is giving me a sympathy look and I hate it.

I walked away and she followed and said, "We have the same classes in the morning Ms. Dione."

"Enough with the formality Samantha." I looked at her, "I'm just no one. And don't try to make friends with me, cause I'm not planning to."

She looked down and it made me guilty.

"I don't have friends too." She said.

We both walked at the hallway with people staring.

We reached the hall room and people staring.

Honestly people, mind your own business.

I looked for my chair which they write our names at the back of it. We're assigned to sit according to our surnames. So as expected, this girl next to me is Sarah Jones. And Dylan is at my back.

He leaned at my back and said, "D, it's the first day of the 2nd semester, what's this?" Pointing my small bleed at my mouth.

I looked at Sarah, she could probably hear it. "This Dylan?" Me pointing my lips, "I got slapped at the hallway all the way here." Teasing Sarah and see how she will react. Her fist again. I want to burst laughing.

"Who did it D? Tell me." Dylan asked.

Sarah closed her eyes and there she said, "Hi Dylan. I never thought you'll be sitting there." She interfered.

"Oh hey Sarah. I didn't see you there. Nice seeing you." And then he picked something at his pocket.

"Yeah nice seeing y-"

"Hey D look this way." He interrupted putting band aid at my lips.

"Thanks D." I looked at the front and the old red curtain was being pulled to the both sides exposing the big wall and the school owner.

"Greetings students, specially for our transferees for our 2nd semester. Please join me in our stage and introduce yourselves." Dylan stood up and pulled my hand.

"Please give the 30 transferees a round of welcome applause." And the hall echoed with all clap. I am the last on the line.

Everyone introduced, Dylan's next. Then me. Honestly I hate this. My hands are shivering.

Girls chattering and looking at me with disgusted look.

"She's my friend, Dione Jones, she don't talk too much so I'll introduce her to you. Be nice to her." Dylan said after pulling the microphone out of my grip.

I stared at him and girls drools over him.

Right after we had the morning ceremony, one of the students came rushing towards me.

"E-excuse me Ms. Dione. The principal wants to see you at her office right away." She ran as fast as she can after saying what she has to say.

"You want me to come with you D?"

He's getting all worried again. We've been together for many years , don't he think I'm expert at this?

I laughed and responded, "Nah, I'll be fine D. I got this." He just shrugged and pat my shoulder and said, "then I'll leave you then?"

I nodded and he walked away.

I was on my way at the principal's room and there I saw the huge old door. I opened it and there I saw her, and I came in. "So, am I getting expelled now?" I said.

"Get out." Wow, this is so fast. That response made my day.

"Oh great! Contact my..." and she cut what I was about to say.

"Get out now!" She said it again and this time I got annoyed.

"That's very rude, you told me to come here and then send me out? Man. Waste of time." I said.

"You're the one being rude here Ms. Jones, you should knock first." she said smirking at me while she is sitting at her desk and playing with her pen.
"So get out and knock first" she continued.

"Seriously? I'm already in." I said with pure annoyance.

She just smiled and raised her right eyebrow. Darn it.

I walked out and closed the door. This is really annoying. I knocked and showed her a fake smile.

"Oh, good morning Ms. Jones, we've meet again. How was the campus tour?" She showed a very pleasant smile and pretended like the get-out momentum never happend.

I walked and sat at the big green chair.

"So what's my case?" I asked.

She just stared at me and smiled, "Uniform, here in WHA. We don't tolerate those kind of style," she stood up and continued, "we, are very obedient when it comes to uniforms. Have you seen anyone wearing same as yours?" She stopped at my face and smiled again. That smile makes me hate her more.

"N-no." I stuttered.

She giggled, and walked away. "Then i think we're clear, Ms. Jones. I'll tell your dorm mate Samantha to give you another pair of your uniform and throw those trash out." pin pointing my uniform.

If they can't tolerate such thing, then there's no way I'm staying here. I'm really annoyed and I don't know what I'll do next.

I walked and held the door knob, "I want to be expelled."

-----------------
Bad bad bad Dione Ellinoire Jones!
What will happen next? :)