Chapter 3- The butterflies multiplied!

Last night (Monday the first day we went to the river) we promised each-other we'd tell the other person who their 'crush' is. See, people like us (bisexual, lesbian) think differently... Well from my experience that I have.

When I imagine me with a boy, I picture me and a faceless boy there is nobody there... No kissing or holding hands, nothing. When I imagine me with a girl I see me with a specific girl (I know who it is) holding hands, and um... Kissing. I always feel weird about that because I've always been a girl and girls are meant to like boys, I've had to accept that it's okay to like other genders as it's the truth. I like the truth. I like girls.

Anyway, Elle told me she has the same thing in her mind and we both didn't know much about our sexual identity. This is why we talk about it all the time and try and express it as much as we can to figure things out, well tonight is Monday night and we still haven't said anything.

I've been wanting I say something all day to her but I keep telling my self it will be weird and she won't understand. I've wanted to grab her hand and tell her everything... But I haven't.

* * * * *

I picked up my phone, with butterflies in my belly, and opened up what's app.

Elle: "Hiya! xxxx" she's so caring and is always the first to text me, I love that about her.

Me: "Hi xx"

Elle: "You ok? Xx

Me: "yeah I guess x"

Elle: "that's good! xx" After a few minutes of no talking I finally used my fingers,

Me: "So about earlier... I really wanna say who it is"

Elle: "Same here..." We were luckily on the same page so that was good.

Me: "I'm scared of what you'll think of the person..."

Elle: "If I say mine it won't be the same...(I think)

Me: "You tell me yours...then I will say mine x"

Elle: "Well she's funny and awesome... I don't really wanna say what she looks like..."

Me: "Kks well um..."

....

Me: "It's uh..."

...

At this point I've been laying in my bed waiting for my mum to come up and say good night to me, she normally takes my phone away, to stop me from going to bed late... So I'm nervous and panicking because I'm low on time and nervous and panicking because I'm about to reveal the girl I love... The butterflies multiplied...

After some time I knew I had to say something other wise I would be breaking my promise...

Me: "it's....you...."
Me: "I'm so so so sorry!!!"

Right then a picture was sent to me with a caption:

Picture:
"You wanna know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again..."
Elle: "Chloe its you too"

My heart must have skipped a beat because I sat up straight and started shaking so bad, I was so worried about what was going to happen and I finally did it I was so happy with my self! Elle replied then I replied then Elle replied and we were so happy to hear that from each other! I was grinning from ear to ear.

Me: "seriously? Is it really me?"

Elle: "Yes who else would it be?"

Me: "Oh my god!!"

Elle: "I'm so happy right now! This feeling I have!!"

Right then I heard my mum coming up the stairs,

Me: "Elle I need to go... My mums here..."

Elle: "That's okay I will text you in the morning!!"

Me: "Same here love you!!"

Elle: "Alright love you too!!"

My mum took my phone and went down stairs. I took my cover and got wrapped up, I stared at my lava lamp on the other side of the room until my blue eyes gave in and closed for me to go to sleep...

"I love you..." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep. It felt good to say that. I loved it.

* * * * *

I woke up, done my morning routine as usual:

Breakfast, teeth, get dressed, go out... With Elle, I'm not to sure where we are now but I like our position...