Chapter 4

Antonette

Bridge and Iris tried to refuse but they're no match to all our friends who wanna play the game. I don't want to play either, the last time we played the Truth or Dare, I was dared to dance on the top of the table. I swear, that was so humiliating. I never wanna experience that kind of humiliation ever again.

I saw Ethan brought out an empty bottle of Heineken and settled it in the top of the table.

I'm getting nervous now.

"Spin ko na ah." He announced to everyone who participated on the game and start to spin the bottle. I closed my eyes.

Please, Not me, please. Ayokong sa'kin tumapat ang bottl—

"Antonette, it's you."

I opened my eyes when I heard Ethan called my name. My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw the tip of the bottle pointed directly on me. What the hecking heck? No, not again.

What a great start. I can't believe this.

"Ihahanda ko na 'yung phone ko pang-video para may pangblackmail ulit ako kay Tonette."
I heard Iris said at the back. I looked at her and glared. This bitch, may gana pa talaga siyang i-video ako for blackmailing me?

"Bakit? Mga isang buwang supply din 'yon ng starbucks." Aniya habang nangingiti. I looked at her unbelievably. I hate my life.

"Ethan, make sure the dare you'll give me is decent ha, or else I'll kill you." I said and glared at Ethan who splattered a smile. I know that smile. That smile on his face before he do something bad.

"Kill me with kindness." He answered. I rolled my eyes at him irritatingly.

"Sige, what if palit nalang kaya tayo ng life? Paranas naman ako ng pupunta ng Japan para lang magkape." Bridge suggested. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. These bitch really testing my patience.

"Ready ka na ba?" Ethan asked. Do I have a choice? I slowly nodded my head. Make sure the dare is decent talaga!

Most of everyone insisted that I should choose dare for not killing the vibe, so I don't have a choice but to agreed. I just hope my dignity won't be at stake again. These people are very wild pa naman when it comes to this game, dares and consequences.

Ethan took a shot of tequila first before facing me, a sinister grin displayed on his handsome face. Letche, 'tong lalaki na 'to he's still looking good even though he's tipsy na.

"You know Shiro, right?" Tanong niya at tinaas-baba ang mga kilay niya to tease me more. I'm ready to choke you! But wait, what?Shiro? Hindi ba siya 'yung lalaki na binato ko ng bottle water?

"Shiro?" I asked. My brows furrowed. Ethan nodded and smirked. What is he thinking? Don't tell me?

"Yeah. Go to Shiro and ask for his number. Easy lang diba?" He said and pat my shoulder. I heard everyone cheered as soon as Shiro's name being mentioned. Is he that famous?

But what? Ask for Shiro's number? Hell, no! Bakit ko naman 'yon gagawin?

I don't know much about that Shiro except for the fact that he's an asshole, so no. I don't wanna do anything that involves him, especially asking for his number. That's a no, no. He's so irritating and mayabang kaya, I can't even stand the sight of him.

But to think of it, the dare is easy compared to the usual dares they give. I'm just gonna ask  for his number, then go back. But if I refuse to do this, They might gonna change it into a harder dare and I don't want that. I sighed heavily. I took my purse then standing up as I gritted my teeth. I fixed my beige mini short dress and combed my long hair using my fingers.