Faking It

Harry: Tears had been falling from your eyes for the last hour now. This had only been going on for an hour, but it seemed like a lifetime. You were doing your best to try and save your relationship. It wasn't working. You sit on the bed, absolutely defeated, as you watch him pack a bag. He was leaving. You didn't want him to leave. You never wanted anything like this to happen. He had told you repeatedly you weren't trying hard enough to keep this relationship. However, you had fought for the last hour and it seemed like he wasn't noticing. He had already given up on you, given up on the both of you. You remain silent, trying to keep your sobs in, not wanting to come across so weak. He's packing slowly, like he wants you to speak up. Like he wants you save this, to prove to him that you really want this. You don't know what else to do though. You had spent the last hour fighting with him, trying your best to prove to him how much you love him and need him. What else could he possible want from you? You pull your legs into your chest as you still remain on the bed, still watching him. The bite on your lip begins to draw blood as you start to break. He's staring at you now. His face is only a blur though as your tears take over your vision.

"Don't go," you choke, wiping your eyes with the sleeve of your sweatshirt. He shakes his head as he pulls the strap of his bag onto his shoulder. He says nothing as he slowly walks out of the bedroom.

"Harry, no!" You shout, wanting so badly to run after him. Your body was too stiff though. All of this happening at once had completely shut you down. You hear his boots trudge down the stairs. You only had moments before he walks out. You have to get up. You have to say something, anything. Anything to make him stay.

"Harry!" You shout, your body allowing you to run to the top of the stairs. He doesn't turn around, as you look down at him, gripping the rails of the balcony.

"Harry, I'm pregnant," you say and his feet immediately stop him as he reaches the front door. He turns around, looking up at you.

"What did you just say?" He counters, his eyes zoning in on you. What did you just say? You weren't pregnant. But anything to make his stay, right?

"I'm pregnant," you repeat in a softer tone, your head falling, breaking your eye contact with him. You hear his bag hit the floor. Looking up you see him coming back up the stairs. He stands inches away from you. All you can do is cry. Your head falls into his chest as the sobs return, his arms wrapping tightly around you.

"Shhh," he coos, slowly rocking you. How were you going to get out of this?

Liam:

 You sit in the crook of Liam's arm, your legs spread across the couch. The boys had been waiting in this dressing room for an hour now. Obviously this event hadn't been planned very well, and they were paying the price for it. None of them really seemed to mind the downtime, none of them except Louis. He was pacing the floor, cursing the coordinators as he complained about all of the other things he could be doing with his afternoon that didn't involve just sitting here. His attitude annoyed you. It always had. Being in a relationship with Liam allowed you to see all of the boys in a different light. One that was different from what they showed the fans.

"How much fucking longer is this going to take?" He groans yet again.

"This is worse than being stuck in the hotel." Everyone in the room ignores his complaints as usual, including you. You nestle closer into Liam as he brings his arm down around you. You had been spending the quiet time searching for clothes, as usual, while Liam talked to the fans online.

"What do you think about these?" You question, showing him your phone screen, as you stop on a pair of Mint Green Nike Trainers that had caught your eye. He nods with a smile,