"Stay"

Harry: He mutters softly, catching your wrist as you go to get up. "You know my parents would freak out..." you replied softly, falling back into a seating position. "But we were so cozy... please? Stay the night kitten..." Chewing your lip softly, you couldn't leave him now. You couldn't deny that you didn't want to leave. Picking up his arm up, you draped it around your waist as you laid back down, cuddling up against him once again.

Liam: He pleads with those puppy eyes that were so hard to say no to. "Liam... Classes..." you tried to remind him, sitting across from him. He reached out to take your hand, pouting even more. "Liam!" you giggled softly closing your eyes. "Please, please, please!" he chuckled, sounding like a child. You let your eyes pop open again and let out a sigh. "Fine... but you're the one who gets to explain it to my parents." "Deal!" he cheered, pulling you onto his lap, peppering your face in kisses.

Niall: He asks with a raspy voice, his skin cool as his hand wrapped around your arm. "Don't worry baby... I'm just going to get you more tea," you cooed softly, prying his hand off of you gently. You stood up off the bed and turned to him, tucking the blankets around his chin so he wouldn't get cold. With a soft kiss to his forehead, you stood back up. "I'll be right back okay sweetie?" you spoke softly heading to the door. "Okay... hurry."

Louis: His husky voice said deeply, making you jump as you tried to climb back into your clothes. You weren't sure if he was sleep talking or if he actually meant it. That was, until his eyes opened. "Stay the night..." he repeated. You were sure this was no more than a one night stand. "You... you want me to?" "Yes, no come back to bed, I'm cold," he sighed out softly. Slowly, you undressed yet again and slid back into your spot, immediately being engulfed in his warm embrace.

Zayn: He spoke gently. "Don't go back there tonight... it'll only make you more upset..." His hand gently ran through your hair, and in your mind you knew that if you went home, Zayn would be right. "But what if they're angry when I don't come home..?" you asked softly. "Then it'll just be worse..." "(Y/N), I'll come with you and explain, but please, don't go home tonight..." His voice was calm, but you could hear the pleading tones. You gripped onto him tighter, giving your response.