Night one: "Simple night"

(YOU SHOULD SKIP TO NIGHT TWO! THAT'S WHEN THE ACTION STARTS :D ) I grabbed my keys, and left the apartment. When I arrived at the place, then I opened the door. I went down the hallway, I searched around until I found the office. Immediately after I got to the office, I got a phonecall. The guy on the phone said "Hey, uhh well welcome to your new summer job at Fazbears Fright!" I said "Hi, I'm Jordan."

The guy on the phone (Phone dude) said "Hi, HEH! HEH! You'll be starring as THE SECURITY GUARD! Anyways uh well you have to check the cameras to make sure nobody tries to burn the place down or makes out in the corner!

I said, "I'm sure that won't happen!" Phone dude said, "Okay, uhhhh gotta go man uh see ya later! Bye!" I looked to the left and saw a tablet with a layout of cameras on it. I didn't want to look at the cameras so I looked to the left and I saw a maintenance panel, it had four buttons. The first one was labelled "Camera System" the second one was labelled "Ventilation" the third one was labelled "Audio Devices" and the fourth one was labelled "Reboot all" it was 5: 45 by the time I got the hang of everything. I picked up my camera monitor and looked at the cameras for the next fifteen minutes. Then it was 6 AM, I walked out of the office, exited Fazbears Fright, and drove home.