Night two: "Spring-Bonnie"

I was at home, getting ready to go to work. I was  really tired, I wanted to stay at home but I had to go. After I got ready, I grabbed my keys, and my cellphone and left the apartment. When I got to Fazbears Fright, I walked down the hallway and went into the office I immediately got a phonecall again.

Phone dude said, "Hey, uh I found some training cassette tapes, I thought we could like, have them playing like, over the speakers as people walk through the attraction!" I said, "Okay." Phone dude said, "Well I got an even better surprise for you, we found one an REAL ONE!! Uhh, gotta go man, okay uhh I will leave you with some of this great audio. (Sorry I'm not writting everything the tape said)  It was 2 AM by the time the tape was done. I grabbed my camera monitor and I saw two buttons, the first one was labelled "Audio" and the one was labelled "Vent cams" I tried the audio on camera eight, and I saw a golden bunny move to that camera. Then I switched to the vent cams, then I got an ventilation error. I put down the camera, and got the maintenance panel. It took ten minutes for it to reboot, then I saw the golden bunny peeking through the doorway. The way he looked at me was demonic, and menacing. I've never saw anything more creepier than him. I grabbed my camera monitor and use the audio on CAM 1. After that he moved to that room, I used the audio on CAM 8 after that. Than I got a audio error. By the time it was done rebooting, it was 6 AM. I ran out of the office, out of the building, and drove home.