Chapter 4

Maka POV

'Maybe Soul will be my partner...then I could do the whole choosing a partner thing easier and all...ok ill ask him to be my partner'

Souls POV

'Im going to ask her to be my partner it will be easy just imagine talking to black*star ya thats it just act like that I got this'

"Hey soul" maka said

"Ummm ya whats up" I said

"Will u be my partner u know my weapon" she asked...I felt my jaw drop to the floor

"Ya of course ill be ur partner" I said almost stuttering.

"Ok then what do we need to do" she asked happily

"Well first we need to find a mission...wait no u need to check in with Death first to authorize u as a meister and that u go to this school because Death runs this school which he made for control the kision population...a kision is a soul that has left his or her human life behind once they eat a human soul they are kision so Lord Death made this school called the DWMA" I said smartly 'thats sure to impress her it sounded so smart I got this'

"Ok u are a book worm...let me get that out first...and second so I need to see Death for me to be ur meister"

"Yes" I said 'man wow I just looked like an idiot'

"So soul where do we go exactly" she asked

"Oh we go to lord death's room" I said cutting out all the smart stuff...

"Ok then lets go" she said as she and took my hand and I felt myself shudder a little bit.