1. You said what now?

So my name is Shanté Monette Harding, I'm a 16 year old  junior in high school. My birthday is November 1st, so yup! Scorpio all the way baby!! I'm a red bone with milk chocolate skin. My body, ahh, it's OK, not a perfect coke bottle, but I like it. I have size 10 hips and thighs, breasts about a 34 C, and booty is a rate of a 8, so, yes, I'm average, but poppin. 

      I live in Texas, Mesquite, Texas that is, and I absolutely HATE it. You see, my momma just had to make us live here. Talking about she needed a new start. Like come on girl, a new start for what? That situation is over, and done with. She says that she was stressed, embarrassed, and that our old place brought those emotions on because it brought back memories of Daddy. Ok, I can understand that, but why would you move to a whole other state only one month after he left us!? I mean... he gone, he left you, why are we running, and why so fast? Not like he coming back! I hadn't even seen him since he'd left, but at least it was at the beginning of summer break so I wouldn't have to explain anything to my classmates about his disappearance. Honestly, I didn't even know much about his disappearance myself. 

      She told me that he divorced her because he felt like she wasn't there, like her heart wasn't in it anymore. It was so random, so out of the blue, but then again parents do hide things like that from their kids, so who really knows how long this was going on. To me that means I got another woman, and I'm breaking this off easy for you. Extreme, yes, I know, but it's the only thing I can think of. I just don't get it. He was such a great man, a great daddy, I'm still so confused about what happened, and why. I promise you everything was great with them in May when I got out of school, and just one month after, he decided he's tired of us? I'm literally his only baby girl, his only child!! So forget him!!  I still miss him, but forget him if he doesn't care, neither do I. I don't understand why he had to leave me. I wasn't the cause of my momma's attitude towards him. 

      See, my dad was somewhat of a mystery to me. I loved him with everything I had in me, but sometimes, I just didn't understand him. He would be so busy all the time, and so stressed, but he never let on that he was bothered, I just knew on my own. My dad was such a family oriented man, he would pull a 24 hour shift, and still make it to one of my culinary or singing competitions. Yes, I'm in choir and culinary arts. Well... I was before the move. Anyway, my daddy literally loved us with everything he had! At least I thought so before his departure. 

      My dad's name was Laurence Harding, well, that IS his name, he isn't dead... not that I know of anyway. His friends called him Larry. He was a sweet man, and the best daddy any girl could ask for.
   His light brown eyes, with flecks of green were the brightest things on his face, besides his smile. My daddy had a smile that could make a hurricane go away. He stood at about 6 feet 4 inches tall, and he wasn't a small man either, in fact he was extremely muscular, that I do remember. When I was four years old i would get on his arm, and hang on it like a tree limb. Just so he could make me swing back and forth. My mom would always laugh when she watched us play, and whenever he caught her laughing he would place me on the coffee table, softly, then body slam my mother on the couch like a wrestler. He'd then grab me, and commence to tickling my mother and I until she was in tears. I miss those times. My daddy was always fun, happy, and supportive. He was my super hero! He was invincible! Daddy worked for Red Cross, so he was always traveling, but somehow, he was always there. Whatever we were doing my daddy would never miss it, especially for my mother.
   My mom was a gospel singer. She would sing all over the Southern Tri-state area, and my daddy would always be there, even when my mom would just get on his nerves, which she did quite often. You see Tasha, my mother, is a ball of nerves, and oh, so dramatic but in a good way...if thats possible. At the age of 39, she is way too young to be as stressed as she is. I love her to death, but it's too much to handle. Don't get me wrong, my mama is a beautiful woman, and she can even be a little sweet sometimes. She stand at about 5'9, she extra thick! Little waist with a big booty, bout a size 14. Her body was perfect! Ugh let's just say I'm jealous, but I know my future has potential. Anyway, she can be a little difficult, but she is a great mother to me. I love her to death. Even though she can be a handful, she's still the best mommy ever, she's hilarious, sometimes shy, but most of all, she's super sweet-  

   "Taaaaayyyy!" I roll my eyes as my momma calls me from where she is in the living room, interrupting my thoughts about her.