Prologue

I stand there and look up at him, anger and embarrassment blanketing my face.

"Did you honestly think I was gone stay wit' you? Nah ma," he said shaking his head with a smirk. "You too basic fa' that, you don't even begin to meet my standards." Then he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Talm bout you ain't gone put out." Then he said out loud again, "Get yo' butt out my face, thot! Go sleep with them other five niggas you wanted to cheat on me with!"

Thot? Thot?! Who he think he is calling me a thot? How am I a thot when I was the one that caught him with two known thots. Nah this nigga got me messed up.

When he yelled that at me all I could do was stare him in his eyes, mine burning with tears. What had I done to him? I thought this boy was special. I couldn't tell what my emotions were at the moment, but I think, more than anything else I was embarrassed. He didn't even have the audacity to do it in private. He could have even done it on the phone, a text message, something, anything would be better than this. I don't know what I want to do to him. Should I jump on him and beat him with my History book or should I just walk away. I am mad, I'm livid, this nigga gone pay. All this time I let him hold me hostage, can't talk to other boys cause he paranoid. I'm done with that. I don't know how or what I was going to do to him to make him pay, but he was and that's no lie. As the saying goes you reap what you sow.

****Should I finish or nah? Please give me feedback vote, comment, and give feedback.****