The numb kid

It was a late friday in June. I was hanging out with my friends on my trampoline. Until i fell my head crashed into the metal bar holding the trampoline.

Everyone rushed to me and were deeply suprised because i just layed there in a big puddle of blood. I jumped up and landed standing.

I looked at everybody and they were in shock. I didn't know why so i asked and they said nothing thats when i got pissed.

My blood brother told me why. I stuck a finger behind my head and when i returned it i licked the blood of my fingers. The neighbor screamed and went to hide.

5 minutes later.......

I was done stitching and bandaging my head. I went over to see if the neighbor needed any help cutting his tree. So i brought my axe with it was rusty, long , and had nails in the top of the wooden hilt part.

I walked over to his house and he said:HELL NO YOU DAMNED FREAK GO TO HELL AND DIE!!!

right then i snapped with no expression or feeling i lifted up the axe and split his head in half like a lemon.

I walked out his back door and into the woods. I kept walking until i found a thing in a tuxedo it was very tall.

I shyly asked who's there but no answer until black....stiff.....tentacles shot out of his back.

I stood in awe as he turned around.... no face...no eyes.....no mouth.....no hair, then i blacked out.

I awoke in an unfromilier part of the woods. The thing was in front of me i heard laughing and tearing from behind the black shadows of the trees.....