Chapter 2

"Where the hell is she?" I muttered, calling Jirou for what seemed the one hundredth time. I was currently standing outside of the school, not knowing what to do or where to go.

"Are you okay?" A long black haired man approached me. I sighed. He seemed like he worked here so it should be fine to ask for help.

"Uh, I'm looking for Kyouka Jirou. She goes here. She's in class 1A." I said nervously. He nodded.

"You're Jirou's cousin. She told me you were coming. She said to look out for you." The man chuckled. I laughed along nervously.

"I'm her teacher, Mr. Aizawa. It's nice to meet you." He man tilted his head as a form of greeting.

"I'm lily Jirou, it's nice to meet you too." I bowed. He nodded in approval and led me inside.

"She should be in class." He said. I nodded at his words as he lead me to class 1A.

"Thank you." I bowed to him again.

"No problem, kiddo." He said before walking away. I sighed and stepped into the room. Everyone turned to me as if I was a ghost. There weren't many people in the room but there were people.

"Uh... do you know where Kyouka Jirou is?" I asked.

"Oh, she's with Mina in the bathroom. Jirou is getting changed." A brunette spoke up. I nodded at her words.

"Do you know which bathroom?" I asked. She nodded.

"Follow me." She said. I blushed from embarrassment and followed her to the bathroom.

"Thank you!" I bowed to her. She giggled.

"It's not problem!" She said before waving. She left and I sighed.

"This is stressful for no fucking reason."