Prolog

Indeed, the world is vast. Just like the ocean. Vast without any boundaries. Humans have not fully explored the entire earth, so they don't know what secrets are around them.

     Maybe it's time for God to change my position to the top. What was originally at the bottom and only bad things I got. I know everything needs a process. It's not a process that other humans can do. I feel like I have something different or that I'm a special person.

     I don't know if she's from my past. The shadow of my past. I didn't know what to label Peter. I love him like I'm obsessed with a Hollywood actress. Crazy. I love him more than anything. But I couldn't think how he could love me with no feelings of guilt from the things he did.

     And should I love the man who saved me?. I don't know what to do. The hunter guy loves me to death because I look like his mom. He could always be the place I cried all these years. He is the vessel for my tears. He's a hunter, he's a savior, he wipes away my tears, he warms me up. He has something that almost drives me crazy.

     Gavin can grant my wish of two wings that can free me from the cage of my life's problems. But... not all of us can always feel happiness. I went through so many obstacles that I didn't know what world I was in until I felt like I was in a lucid dream phase. 

     But I wasn't. This is reality. I got what I wanted by having to feel the painful reality of seeing Peter's retaliation in front of my eyes.

*

*

*

Dont forget to comment and Vote
This will continue after the reader check

Thank you all readers

*

*

*