Chapter 1

Great sat at the bar table while swirling his drink, the lights catching a warm glance on his face. Today it was one of those stressful days he had, as someone who's the boss of a bank company that his parents owned first was hard. He needed some alone time to get away from everything until a random stranger came up to him.

"I have never seen you here before, first time?" The stranger said while Great just nodded drunkenly. The guy chuckled at him and ordered himself a drink.

Great checked out the guy, he had an expensive fit, and he wore a black trailered jacket and leather shoes. Great couldn't even look at him since his dark gaze was looking at him, it was hard for him to make eye contact.

"The name is Tyme, mind if I join?" Tyme said while holding the cup of liquor he was handed by the worker right in front of them.

Great nodded and Tyme sat next to him. The conversation they had was so easy, compared to all the guys Great talking to Tyme was much easier to talk with. As the night wore on, everything faded, they even couldn't see the worker in front of them, it was like it was just only both of them staring at each other's gaze.

Tyme leaned in closer to Great Great could smell his expensive cologne making his heart beat faster than he could imagine. "Want to get out of here?" Tune whispered while having his warm breath next to Great's ear making him have shivers down to his spine.

Great did not even hesitate and nodded fast. Tyme reached for his hand and led Great outside where his Porsche was at. When they both reached Tyme Place everything seemed so slow at first but later on the city lights of Bangkok turned into stars for Great, not even realizing he would regret this moment tomorrow.

Great woke up the next morning, and everything was set back to reality. He saw that he was alone so he grabbed his clothes from the ground and put them back on. He was about to open the door and leave but he saw multiple bodyguards there. "Shit." He mumbled.

He went back inside the room and closed the door slowly trying not to make a sound. He went to check the window and saw that it was a glass door. He opened it and saw there were stairs so he speed-walked while going down trying not to have anyone catch him.

He got himself an Uber to go back home and when he did he felt nothing but relief. The Uber driver took him home and he was nothing but thankful about it. He did his routine and went to his bed not feeling well since he had been having a headache since the morning he woke up.

He got his phone from the nightstand and called his secretary. "Hello, boss?"

"Pol can you take care of today, I'm not coming I feel sick." Great said while putting his hand on his forehead.

"Yeah, sure I can take care of it, after all, I'm your secretary." Pol laughed which made Great's eye roll.

"Yea, yea, take care I'm hanging up." Great hung up and put his phone down trying to take a nap.
——
"What do you mean he's gone?" Tyme yelled at one of his bodyguards. "Sir I looked at the footage and everything but couldn't find any, he probably escaped from the back." His bodyguard said while trying not to make eye contact.

Tyme sighed with frustration. "Try to find information about him." He told his bodyguard while drinking a whisky. "Yes sir." Both bodyguards said while leaving.

"You escaped without giving me your name or phone number, you're not leaving you cat."

Not even an hour later the same bodyguard came knocking at his door. "Come in!" Tyme yelled.

"We found information about him, sir." His bodyguard gave him the tablet and Tyme checked while reading.

"He's the owner of a bank company?" He questioned while checking the rest. "Take me to this place."

They took Tyme to the company that Great owns. He went inside and the workers looked at them confused.

"Is he famous, why does he have a bodyguard with him?" Arm whispered to Pol. "Arm they have guns with them," Pol whispers back at Arm which Arm stays still at first until Tyme comes closer to him.

"I'm looking for Great." Pol just laughed while standing up. "Actually he's not here today."

"Why not!" Tyme yelled which made everyone in the room flinched.

"He was not feeling well so he took the day off today," Arm said while holding Pol's arm scared.

"We'll be going to his place then," Tyme said while leaving with his bodyguards.

"Quick call Great," Arm told Pol which he did.

"Yea, Pol?" Great said with a sleepy voice.

"Are you on dept or what?" Pol whispered at Great. "Huh, why?" Great asked confused.

"Some random guy with bodyguards came here not long ago, he was asking for you." Great stayed still when Pol told him that.

"Wait what, how?" Great questioned panicking.

"Yeah, he said he's coming to your place." Now Great was freaking out that he hung up the phone.

"Shit, I'm fucked am I?" Great faked cry in which he tried to stay calm while turning his lights off and even seeing if his doors were locked just in case.

He felt so tired that he randomly watched his Western dramas until he fell asleep. Later on, when he woke up he saw someone staring at him.

"Ahhhh!" He yelled while pushing the guy. "How did you get in here, you freak."

The guy just smirked while folding his sleeves. "It's not that hard to get in, in a place like this, Great." The guy said while sitting down.