Chapter 3

They went to this rich fancy restaurant that was decorated with gold and silks. Everyone there talked and laughed like almost every old money money-rich person would. You know that fancy laugh of wealth. Tyme took him to this private booth which was good for Great since he really didn't like the loud and crowded places.

"Wait you already reserved for us?" Great questioned him.

"I could If I want since this is my restaurant." Great's eyes widened upon hearing that. "Oh." He said.

Great looked at the menu and saw the prices and he made a dramatic gasp. He might be rich but these prices are ridiculous.

"What?" Tyme asked him.

"Mh? Oh, nothing." Great answered him while just checking out the menu.

The waitress came near them and both ordered what they wanted. They talked about random things and laughed until a group of men approached them. A guy who seemed to be the leader had a tall figure like Tyme but a little bit more masculine, he leaned against the table where both Tyme and Great were sitting.

"Tyme, friend," The guy said with a dripping voice. "We need to talk."

"Not now Tawan, don't you see busy, this is my night off." Tyme's voice hardened.

Tawan ignored him and just smirked. "You think you can forget about the past? Running your little empire without saying anything?"

Great felt uneasy about this situation right now. He wanted to leave but bodyguards were surrounded by him. What made Great freaked out was when Tawan mentioned a family surname he never wanted to hear ever again.

"Even the Theerayakuls wouldn't want anything to happen, they won't protect you."

Great's couldn't move when he heard the surname. Tyme looked at him if he was okay but Great had nothing but hatred in his eyes.

"The Theerayakuls? The stupid mafia family?" Great yelled with a shaky voice.

"Great I-"

"No, you knew about them yet you didn't tell me." Great interrupted him while standing up from his seat.

Tyme was confused and mixed concerns. Did he know about them? Tyme questioned himself.

"I didn't know you knew about them." Tyme freaked out.

"Enough, I told you not to drag me into your life because you're a mafia boss yet you're dragging me with that family that I don't want to see ever again, the same people who hurt me to the point I had to change my identity." When Great said this it created some tension between the two of them.

"Looks like I ruined your nice date," Tawan said while watching with amusement.

"I need to leave, get out of my way you stupid pissant." Great pushed Tawan out of his way making his way out to the door.

Tyme saw red at the moment but didn't want to cause a much more scene just yet. "You think ruining the perfect night was a great idea? You have no idea of what I'm capable of."
——
Great arrived home without any company. He didn't want to remember what just happened that day. The door from his apartment clicked shut behind him while he went and lay on the sofa.

He thought about today. How can he know about that family? He should get close to Tyme since he's involved with them. He thought but yet memories of him and Tyme kept coming back into his mind.

"Stupid idiot, you said you won't fall in love again." Great cried while hugging his knees.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He heard his phone buzzing every time with calls and text messages but he didn't answer them.

"What do I do now?" Great questioned himself and at that moment he blocked Tyme's phone without saying anything.

"I have the life I wanted and now I'm dragged back into this mess after changing my identity and having the loving parents I never had." Great stayed lying down on the couch trying to think until he fell asleep.