Chapter 2

"Leave right now, you're not welcome here." Great pointed at the door.

Tyme laughed at the comment that Great made. "Why should I? You and I hooked up and might as well get to know one another."

"No." Great did not hesitate on what he said, with Tyme got up and got close to him face to face.

"You're cute you know, you remind me of a cat, even have Chinese features." Tyme tried to touch Great's cheek but Great took his hand away from him. "No." Great looked at him.

"Fine but let me get your phone number." He took his phone from his right pocket to hand it to Great. Great refused to.

Tyme signed. "You know even if you don't give me your number, I'll find a way to get it, want it the hard or easy way."

"Who even are you to tell me all this, are you a stalker, mafia, or an investigator?" Great questioned him which made Tyme laugh.

"Darling, I'm the second one." Great looked at him confused. "Se- second why? Mafia!" Great's eyes widen.

"Get out now, I can't have you here." Great tried to push Tyme away from his place and so Tyme did what Great told him to do.

"Remember darling, I can find my way to get you."
——
Great went back to work the next day, he tried to stay cool since he was still kinda freaked out about that Tyme guy. He went to his office and checked on emails and phone calls until his phone buzzed.

"Hello?" He answered with a soft sharp tone.

"Didn't expect you to pick up, darling."

Great rolled his eyes when he heard the owner's voice. "Tyme, what do you want?"

"Just checking up on my favorite person, hows work darling?" The deep voice sent shivers down Great's spine.

He tried to sound chill and professional. "I have a business to run unlike you who probably steals and kills people." Great hung up while breathing heavily.

Each 10 to 30 minutes Great got a call from the same number. He always hung up without even answering Tyme, later on, he got annoyed that he blocked him.

Hours passed and Great was ready to leave, he got his things ready to leave his office until he realized that he was the last person to be in the building.

He started walking until he saw a shadow, it was Tyme walking towards him with an evil smirk.

"What are you doing? In here?" Great asked trying to act surprised when he wasn't.

"Thought I'll come and drop by. You've been ignoring every single one of my calls." Tyme replied looking at him.

"You know what you're doing is called harassment." He pointed at Tyme like a child making him chuckle.

"Might be but it's not if I'm trying to get the guy from my dreams." Tyme stepped closer to Great making Great fall from the sofa. There was tension between both of them that Great couldn't even speak at first.

"I- You think this is some type of game?" Great whispered yell.

"No, but it's cute how you're blushing." Great's eyes widen upon hearing that.

"I'm not blushing!" He yelled.

"No, then what is this huh." Tyme tries to touch his cheeks while smiling.

"You know, I can offer you much more security, power, and even more excitement," Tyme whispered the last part into Great's ear.

Great's heart was pounding hearing that word but he came back to reality. "Do you think I want power and security? I don't want either of that."

"I see but you didn't say no to excitement." Tyme looked at Great making Great slap him across his arm.

"Pervert!" Tyme laughed about that comment.

"I might be but I came here because I want to take you out to dinner." Great cross his arms together. "What's the catch?"

"There is no catch, I'm just trying to win your heart," Tyme said.

"Fine." Great said trying not to smile when Tyme held his hand.