Meeting Tonks

At the Lupin household Amora was making dinner for her, Uncle Sirius, and her father. "Amora!" Amora walked out of the kitchen and stood in the middle of the living room. She saw a girl standing beside her dad and said, "I didn't realize we had company." Remus rubbed his hands making Amora say, "Dad? Is everything alright?" Sirius stood beside Amora as Remus said, "Amora, this is Nymphadora Tonks. She goes by Tonks, and I am very close to her." Amora seemed confused by what her father meant. "Like you guys are best friends?" Tonks and Remus looked at each other and Remus said, "While you were gone during your 4th year of school. Me and Tonks started to get to know each other. We became romantically involved." Amora's face fell. "Wait, you're saying you two are seeing each other?" Tonks and Remus nodded. "What? You forgot about mom?" Remus's eyes widened and said, "Of course, not. I will never forget about your mother. She was the love of my life." Amora scoffed and didn't look her father in the eye. "You say that. But you're here with someone half your age. Saying that you two have been seeing each other for months. And you expect me to be ok with it?" Remus and Tonks looked at each other and watched Amora take her apron off. "Excuse me. I have to go do something."

Amora walked off to the forest where her little shack was to think about what had just happened. Then she heard a knock on the door, but she didn't answer, and the door opened. It was her Uncle Sirius who sat beside her. "You going to tell me to be just ok with it?" Amora asked her uncle. Sirius sighed, "No, because I know how you feel." Amora looked up at her uncle as he spoke, "Your Uncle James is or was the only person to know about this. I am Bisexual and during school I was crushing hard on your mother and Remus. When I heard they started to date, I was heartbroken. James decided to keep it a secret from me thinking that it would benefit me. After learning I didn't hang out with the marauders for months but found someone to love for a little while. Unfortunately, she didn't want to commit in a relationship, and I've never found anyone."

Amora was shocked by this and looked up at her uncle and said, "Thank you for feeling comfortable with telling this." Sirius nodded, and grabbed his niece's hand and said, "I know you are hurt. But Tonks is a great person. She is lucky to have you and Remus as part of her. Just get to know her and you two will be close." Amora nodded, walking out of her shack and headed back to the house where she saw the table complete with food and the dining set out. She was shocked by this and saw Tonks bringing out a desert and looked up to see Amora. "Amora, I know just walking in like this is hard for you. But if you give me a chance, I am sure you and I will get along just fine." Amora stood there not knowing what to say or do. She ran up to the girl and gave her the biggest hug with tears falling down her face.

Remus came back into the dining room to see Amora and Tonks hugging. Remus felt happiness that his two closest people were hugging each other.

 Remus felt happiness that his two closest people were hugging each other

(589)