Chapter 2: The Howling part 2

Forest of death)

Both WereFoxes stared at one another in total silence.

The Darker red WereFox (Naruto) stared at the female Red WereFox. Who looked at him with such gentleness and kindness..

The female Werefox growled softly as it gave Naruto a motherly expression with softness in those eyes. As she moved up a little with her arms outstretched for Naruto to join her. You can see tears in the Female's eyes.

Naruto in his WereFox form looked a bit hesitant at this creature thats just like him. He senses no hostility from her. But gentleness and kindness.

Naruto would slowly walk up to the female who would soon embrace him in a hug. Hugging her cub. She cried softly as the embrace was tighter. As she inhaled Naruto's scent. Recognizing his scent, this is her offspring that she carried in her womb.

The boy turned WereFox was caught off guard by the hug.. as he hesitantly brought his arms and would hug the female WereFox who he doesn't know is his Mother.

She broke the hug and would grab his hand to follow her. She's taking him to the pack, that she created.

(Kushina's Pack)

The White Werefox who is a female who once went by "Alpha" in Root. Was watching the other 66 WereFoxes until Kushina comes back. She would look at the other WereFoxes who were all Root Shinobi under Danzo's command but due to them being attacked and bitten by Kushina they became WereFoxes themselves.

Another thing that had changed was they were all fiercely loyal to Kushina seeing her as the leader. Like an Alpha in a pack. Alpha was the first to notice this in her transformation. Plus.. kushina puts her in charge which could technically make her a Beta in the pack. Leaving her to run things in the pack when the Alpha isnt around.

The bushes would rustle and immediately The White WereFox and the rest would perk their heads up and saw Kushina along with another WereFox.

She would growl to them. Telling them that this Cub, is her child.

immediately the other WereFoxes would bow down seeing their Alpha's heir to the pack.

Naruto looks at all the other WereFoxes in shock, he didn't know there was more than one just like the red one.

She would grab her cub's hand holding lt, as she growled to the others. Telling them to move on.

Naruto has joined the Pack.

The said Pack would wander deeper and deeper into the forest of Death. As many other creatures and Predators stayed clear of them.

The predators and many vicious creatures of the Forest of Death, had come to fear these WereFoxes. And they gave off a frightening aura and these creatures knew better not to mess with them.

As they traveled deep into the forest. They found themselves a large cave. A Cave and a wide landscape area.

Kushina motioned for Alpha to go check the cave out, in which she did, the cave was dark, deep and moist. It looked vacant and deserted. Nothing but bones of dead Shinobi who participated in the chunin exams, and skeletal creatures.

The Alpha returned and grunted.

Kushina understood this and roared to the other beasts to follow.

They have found their home. A large cave. Come in the morning they will explore the cave to see how deep it is.

The Kushina would take naruto who still held Kushina's hand. As the two would find themselves a place to sleep at.

The White WereFox being the Beta of the pack would tell the other WereFoxes to remain on guard.