Lost

Waking up, I found myself in a completely different room. With Alex holding me. His eyes shut and his breathing slow. Looking around I noticed small pictures of him, thats when I realized this was his house. Alex's eyes opened, and a smile spread across his face.

" Goodmorning beautiful...." he teased. Leaning over he kissed me, his skin felt soft against mine.

" Where am I?" Asking, I felt a little tense in my stomach.

"Baby, your at my house....you'll be alright." He was about to continue until a knock struck his door. His eyes buldged and he pushed me off the bed.

"Alex, can I come in?" I was guessing it to be his father, but since I was under the bed I couldn't tell.

"Of course dad...." The door squeaked open, as a heavvy man shuffled into the room.

"God, you shoulda seen it son.... Today aa few people tried to escape from Duska, we had to track em down and shoot em. It was hilariouse! Just wait till the big guns come in... There have been riots within those walls, and we've been told to exterminate any who stop is.." In shock, I covered my mouth, a tiny squeak escaped from my lips.

"Well dad I do wanna hear it, but I gotta go... Meeting, in ten.." Alex lied, guessing his father nodded. The door closed behind him and I almost burst from under the bed. Tears flowing down my cheeks, I slammed into his open arms. Laying me on the bed, he layed ontop. Kissing me wet face, and telling me I would be alright.

" Baby...you'll be alright. I promise, I love you... Ill make sure nothing happenes to you ok baby?" His tone was so soothing, but I knew what I had to do.

" We have to go to Duska."