Spark

A gasp, a tingle... a spark? They all made sense when he kissed me. Although I was more angry than anything.

".....Dude!" I yipped. Alex just smiled softly, although I could see right through his eyes. He was scared.

"Sorry I just had to...." He muttered. Had to or wanted to? Pushing myself back I fell from behind my cover. A strangely dressed counter lady came over and glared at me. Hot pink lips pursed, and her skinny twig like arms wrapped around her chest.

"Excuse me. This is not for playing hide and seek..... find a different store for that!" She spoke harshly, eyeing the other costumers. Nodding briskly, Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Honestly what had I gotten myself into? Looking back at Alex I could see worry lines spread across his face. Pausing, I touched his hand. It was a shock for both me and him. He was so not my type, but for some reason... I started feeling myself drawn to him. Like a moth to light, or water to a cliff.... It was unbarable.

"Erm....my hand spazzed....sorry didn't mean for the physical contact. Can we go?" I franticly spoke, wishing so badly that we could just go.

" Yeah of course.... I'll get you a hotel room..." His cheeks were bright pink, and I couldn't help but smile.... Just a small one.

Alex did get a room, but it only had a king size bed. And of course he was to afraid to leave me alone. So he had the oh-so-brilliant idea of just sharing a bed. Getting tucked under the covers I stared at him.

"Now, you stay on your side. Ill stay on mine, if you do that...there won't be any problems." turning to face the wall I tried to fall asleep, and thankfully I did... But not before feeling Alex slid his hand over my stomach to hold me. That just made my eyes buldge.

That night I had a nightmare about my mother. My head spun and I didn't know where or what to do. Finally I woke up, screaming and sweating. Alex stared softly into my face. I couldn't help it, I barried my head into his shoulder and cried. Feeling his warm breathe on my neck, and his arm rub my back just unleashed something in me I wasn't use to. Pulling away, I grabbed his head and kissed him. A full out make-out kiss. And he joined me. It was like sparks flew in my heart and stomach. Id never felt more safe or alive. It brought color to my dull lifeless world. He, was a wish I had been asking for so very long.