Important Note & Copyright

Please be aware that this story was done for fun, using ideas ALMcGurk and Scottish_writer had floating around in their heads. THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY FOLLOW THE STORYLINES OF THE BOOKS WHICH INSPIRED THEM, AND WILL DEVIATE FROM THE STORY ARC OF BOTH THE VAMPIRE COHORTS SERIES AND WAY OF THE WOAD. Please bear this in mind as you read this short story. Angela & Rebecca did this purely as an exercise in creative writing, after wondering what it would be like if their characters, Conn, Darcy, Ceana and Castiel were to meet up. Please read in the spirit that was intended, and not as if this were part of either storyline.

Conn & Darcy from Bite the Bullet & Sequels by 

Ceana & Castiel from Way of the Woad by 

Copyright @ Angela Louise McGurk and Rebecca Stewart

All rights reserved.

The rights of Angela Louise McGurk and Rebecca Stewart to be identified as the authors of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988 (U.K.) and falls under the protection of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.

This is copyright material and must not be copied, reproduced, transferred, distributed, licensed or publicly performed in any way except where specifically permitted by both authors, or as strictly permitted by applicable copyright law. Any unauthorised distribution or use of this text may be a direct infringement of the authors' rights and those responsible may be liable in law accordingly.

The characters 'Darcy' and 'Conn' and their world remain the sole property of Angela Louise McGurk. The characters 'Ceana' and 'Castiel' and their world remain the sole property of Rebecca Stewart.

First draft published on Wattpad 2015.