Dip Dyed -One Direction Fan Fic-

DIP DYED -ONE DIRECTION FAN FIC-

Hey guys! 13th upload! BRING ON THE MOST AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS WRITTEN IN A DAY GUINNESS WORLD RECORD AWARD! Whoo! I am sweating, literally. Okay, you didn't need to know that but the humidity in England is killing me. Note the sarcasm. I AM GONNA BE DIP DYED! 

This story is a teen fiction/fan fiction so I hope you like it and here we GO!

Table of contents:

Everything is dip dyed isn't it? Sometimes most of it is happy, and some times most of it is sad. But it's never just one thing. Paige is a 12 year old girl that has gone through so much. Her life is dipped in 20% of happiness with 80% of sadness and agony. No one deserves to go through that much pain. Specially a 12 year old innocent girl. What has Paige ever done wrong? Nothing. She didn't choose to be born in an abusive family. She didn't choose to be sent to an orphanage. She didn't choose to be adopted numerous times and brought back by the authorities after she was abused. But what happens when One Direction has to adopt a child? The boys instantly knew Paige was the girl they wanted from the moment they first saw her. At her worst. Yet they adopt her. Will life become 80% of happiness and only 20% of sadness? Well one thing is for sure, Life Will Always Be Dip Dyed.

ENJOY IT! External link at the side.