how i found the pastas

Slender frowned and looked at the mess in front of him. The whole mansion was in chaos. It all started with Jeff poking fun at Ben when they were playing video games. Ben got annoyed and threw the controller at Jeff who dodged and the controller ended up hitting L.J who was just passing by. He got angry and tried to punch Ben, who failed to notice who he hit and he ran after Jeff, so L.J ended up punching E.J. Eyeless Jack reacted on instinct and threw a kidney he was about to eat blindly at someplace and it hit Masky's cheesecake. Masky got angry and threw his cheesecake at E.J but it hit the back of Ben's head instead. Ben turned around and saw Masky. He lunged at him but Masky ducked in time so ended up tackling poor Hoodie who was just watching the fight. Jeff saw where Ben was and he got his knife out, ready to stab him but Ben saw him coming and rolled out of the way. Hoodie'e eyes widened and he rolled away as well and the knife hit the floor. He got angry and he pulled Jeff to the ground with him.

"Watch where you're pointing that knife!"

"How about you watch your hands!"

"Why you-" They both started to struggle against each other and they started fighting on the floor.

Masky, still angry about his cheesecake, went up to E.J, lifted up his mask by a bit and stuffed cheesecake on his face. Jack flailed around and grabbed a kidney and shoved it in Masky's mouth. He gagged and spat out the kidney and threw it somewhere where it hit Ben in the face. "Ahh! Disgusting! Kidney with saliva!" He stumbled back into L.J and he growled.

"The hell's your problem?"

"The hell's yours?"

L.J pushed Ben into the struggling Jeff and Hoodie, but Ben grabbed L.J's legs and took him down with him as well. The four began to argue again and they began to punch, kick and soon they were all rolling on the floor again. Masky was trying to stuff cheesecake in E.J's sockets while E.J was trying to put kidney in Masky's mouth. They struggled against each other and they didn't notice that they were backing up into the rolling fight on the ground. They hit them and ended up falling into them.