end

Slender cleared his throat. "As I was saying. Her name is Creepy Sarah-"

"I like your name." E.J piped up and you smiled shyly.

"Yes, it is nice and she also has a great talent in the flute. May you please play for us?"

"I'd love to." You began to play Swan Lake and when you finished, everyone clapped. Everybody introduced themselves to you and Slender looked up at the flight of stairs. "Sally, it's alright. You can come down."

A little girl with brown, curly hair looked down and hesitantly made her way downstairs. She smiled at you. "Hi, I'm Sally and I really like your music."

"Thank you!"

You talked for a bit with them and they realized you can also kill with your flute, but instead of backing away they just said "Cool!". It soon became your daily routine to go the mansion and play. E.J and Slender loved to hear your music the most. Slender invited you to come live with them permanently and you agreed.
~♠~
One day, it was getting stuffy inside the house and you decided to walk in the woods. You brought your flute with you of course and you sat on another rock and started playing. Slender soon came out. "I think this is how we met."

"It's exactly how we met." You jumped down the rock again and you sat down under a tree and you patted the spot next to it. Slender sat down next to you awkwardly and you both stayed silent for a while before you decided to strike up a conversation.

"You know, I used to hate my eyes."

"But why? They're very lovely."

"People get scared of it and my parents abandoned me because of my eyes. But when you told me that my eyes were beautiful, I started to think of it as a blessing. So I thank you for that, Slender. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met all of these wonderful people and I wouldn't have any friends."

Slender 'smiled' at you. "It was my pleasure."

"Do you mind if I lay my head on your lap?"

"Not at all."

You laid your head on his lap and he began to play with your hair and it lulled you to sleep. The winds and the trees created a calming atmosphere and Slender also fell asleep soon as well. You never felt more at home. You thanked the devil for ever cursing you. If he didn't, you would've never met Slender.