chapter 3

I knew I wasn't dreaming." He said and he grabbed you.

You didn't do anything. "Nice to see your head isn't aching from last night."

"Oh it hurts all right, but it's about to get better."

People began staring and he grinned. "No contacts today? That makes life easier." He quickly snatched your sunglasses away from you and murmurs and gasps swept through the crowd when they saw your eyes. You pushed him off you and you quickly ran to the train station and you chose a carriage without anyone in it. When you got home, you collapsed when you closed the door and you panted. Something inside you wanted to be let out and you knew that you would feel better if you let it out but you didn't know how. You saw your flute and you began to play Flight of the Bumblebee while staring at a glass of water that you left during the morning. The faster the tune went, the more you felt anger. Halfway through the song, the water exploded and sent shards of glass along with it. You stopped playing and screamed. After you realized what you did, you slowly laughed at first and it turned into a full laugh. You felt better immediately and you knew that whatever was inside you already got out.

You went out and asked people where the man lived and they gave you all the answer you needed when they saw your eyes. Soon, you arrived where his unit block was. You waited under his window and you sang a tune, making sure it was quiet but loud enough for him to hear. He heard your voice and he fell into trance and followed it blindly. When he appeared in front of you, you grabbed you flute and stopped singing. The trance broke and he looked around, confused, then he saw you. You smiled at him.

"Here's your lullaby." And you played a tune by ear. It was flowing and slow and it made the pain more intense for him. He fell on his knees and he was soon writhing on the ground. You dragged out the music to make him suffer agonizing pain. His blood boiled and his body soon gave up and he exploded. His guts were strewn on the ground and his body parts were everywhere. You stopped playing and looked at your work with satisfaction and nodded. You looked for more people to 'play' to. After all, you loved to see them enjoy your music.