They Accidentally Touch Your Boob

A/N: MY COUSIN TOLD ME TO WRITE THIS ONE OKAY DONT YELL AT ME YELL AT HER. BTW, I MAY UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE TODAY!
---
Haru:
You loved watching your boyfriend swim. The way he looked, so peaceful and calm. Not to mention how hot his body looked. He came out of the pool, the water shining off him. You got his towel and went up to him. "Great swim, Haru. Here you go." Haru reached for his towel. Then, boop! Haru's index finger booped your boob. You instantly felt yourself heat up. Haru didn't seem to notice what he did, but sure as heck you did. He dried off his hair, "why are you red?" He asked. You played with your fingers, "I-I have t-to go. Bye Haru!" You grabbed your bag and ran out.

Makoto:
Your boyfriend, Makoto, offered to walk you home after school. You sat on a bench reading a book while waiting for him. "Hey, Y/N!" You looked up and saw him racing towards you. You smiled and put your book away. He caught up with you panting. He chuckled, "sorry, Y/N. There was an emergency swim club meeting and I had to run across campus and there was many people I had to run around and--" you chuckled, "it's fine, Makoto." He stood up, "anyways, hello!" Makoto leaned in for a hug. Then, you felt something. His fingers stroked the side of your boob. You gulped and scoot back a little. And poor Makoto, he was embarrassed as well. His face red, sweat drops starting to form. "I-I'm so sorry Y-Y/N! I didn't m-mean to!" You nodded, "it's a-alright. Let's just s-start to walk home." And for the rest of the walk, you two walked in awkward silence of what happened.

Nagisa:
The both of you agreed to meet at a coffee shop after school. It was just a small little study date. It was probably gonna be more of a date than studying but oh well. "Y/N-chan!" You turned around to see your blond penguin running towards you. You smiled, "Nagisa!" You extended your arms to let Nagisa hug you but, something else happened. His hand poked your boob. Nagisa and you both blushed. He nervously chuckled, "s-sorry Y/N-chan." You nodded, "i-it's okay." You two just stood there in silence. "They were squishy though." You heard him say. "Nagisa!"

Rei:
The both of you decided to go to your house to study. The house was quiet. The room was quiet. The both of you took notes out of the books. You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Mind passing me that book?" He asked. You nodded and grabbed the book. As he reached for it, he poked your boob. The both of you knew it too. Rei froze and his face turned red. You felt your hands getting sweaty. He opened his mouth to say something but you guessed that he was lost for words. "Sorry!" He said a little to loudly. You nodded, "it's fine."

Rin:
( this one will probably be similar to Haru ) Rin dried himself off with his towel after his usual swim. You waited for him to dry off so that he may buy you a snack. You just spent your cash on a drink but now you were hungry. Rin held your hand as he went to buy you food. "Rin wait. You can't go shirtless." You reached into your bag and got his jacket. "Put this on." He reached for his jacket and that's when it happened. He touched the boob. You heated up like some microwave oven or something. Rin smirked, "you look so cute when you blush. Is there any way I can make you blush more?" You gulped, "you know what I'm not that hungry. Eating can wait. Well, it can't so I'll just eat at home so bye Rin." You then ran out of the building.

-
-
IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR WRITING THIS