Part 2: Episode

I walked into the bathroom finally, I felt somewhat of a relief knowing the voice went away. I picked up my toothbrush, and stopped for a second. "why can't you just leave me alone..." I began to put the toothpaste onto the toothbrush trying not to focus on the fact that the voice was trying to speak out, and trying to keep myself from crying again.

As I went to lift the toothbrush to my mouth, I heard a cracking sound, I turned quickly and looked back into my room, shivering. It was darker then usual for it to be daylight out. "I see you" uttered the voice. I turned back around, I had a lump in my throat as I looked into the mirror. There was a black shadowy figure looking back at me. "Leave me alone" I brushed my teeth and tried to ignore it. "Aw Boohoo, but I was having fun messing with you" it said "Come on let's play another game" it laughed. I looked away, "No go away I'm tired of playing your stupid games." I said hesitantly.

"Aw love, now don't be mean" it said as I began to feel something around my throat "I think this game will be fun" it said as it started to laugh louder and the force around my throat grew stronger. I gagged, placing my hands around my throat trying to stop the pain. Gasping for breath, "please...s..stop" I choked. I hit the light switch backing up against the wall and the force around my throat seemed to disappear, I choked as I could breathe again.

I jumped up and ran into my bedroom, out of breath. "You can run but you can't hide" said the voice laughing more and more "LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed holding my head. I picked up a bottle of vodka that was next to my bed, and began to drink. The voice seemed to fade away as each drop of vodka trickled down my throat. The room seemed as if I was in a 3D movie without the glasses on; everything was out of focus. I drank more and more until I passed out.