Part 4: Run

The sunlight was so bright, I felt the beams dance across my face, it wasn't the greatest feeling in the world considering I was as pale as milk. The dancing sensation, turned into burning, I pulled the hood of my hoodie up over my head to keep the sun out of my face. I always would get stares, as I walked down the street.

My body was decorated with forms of artwork they wouldn't understand. My nose rings glistened from the sunlight even though my hood was pulled over. "Freak" someone shouted as I walked by, I ignored them and began to walk faster. The voice in the back of my mind had faded for some time now, I don't understand why but I felt releaved for once.

I finally made it, the one place I felt at home, it was odd because I didn't quiet know why. I looked threw the tall slim black gate, the vines had overgrown it. They were wrapped so tightly around it, it was as if the vines loved the gate so much it would kill them if they were apart. I felt the goosebumps on my body begin to form and the wind blew past me, whistling in my ear. It sounded as if words had formed from the wind; it sounded as if it was saying a name.

I couldn't remember my own, I couldn't remember so much but I felt so at home here. I looked up into the sky as it began to get a bit dark, I pulled my hood away from my face, my hair rolled down the hoodie, it was so long. It was as red as blood itself, or a rose that had just bloomed. I pushed the gate to the cemetary open, as it opened it let out a yelp due to how rusty and delicate it was.

"I missed you." I heard a mans voice say I spun around and looked in every direction but I seen no one. "I'm just over thinking, it was probably the wind" I thought to myself. I stepped into the cemetary and felt this strong feeling of love, it was overwhelming and a bit frightening. I walked forward, taking a couple steps while looking around. The voice in the back of my mind tried to speak out again at that moment, "go away you're not wanted now." I thought strong but calmly. It silenced itself which amazed me because it would usually argue back with me.

At that point I felt someone wrap their arms around me, they felt warm and loving. I closed my eyes and smiled in relief. "Someone actually loves me." I whispered happily. I felt their hands glide up my body to my chin, turn my head and place their lips on mine. Some details began to come back to me, but not all. I couldn't remember who he was, then I remembered his scent. It was so familiar, I knew that scent.