Introductions

Hey-o! I've recieved numerous questions as to how to write, and finally recieved a request to post a whole book dedicated to writing in general. So here it is; a whole book dedicated to writing, including some tips that I've learned from my own experiences in writing.

Now as I said in the description, I am opened to requests about specific topics you'd like tips on. I'm no expert, but I'll do my best to give some important information about it.

Chapter lengths will vary depending on the topic. I'll try to include examples of what to do and what not to do, hence the title.

Sooooo I don't want to have this chapter totally useless, therefore I shall include my "Golden Rule" of writing; Always Write From The Heart. Cheesy as it may sound, it's very true. No matter what, if you really like what you're writing, don't worry about what everyone else thinks. Always, always, always put you're all in your writing, and give yourself something to be proud of. And also, don't try to weigh your skills on how many people follow you, or how many views/votes/comments you have. It could only bring you down and keep you from reaching your full writing potential. I've made that mistake with many of my own stories.

That's all for this first chapter. I'll try to have at least one topic out soon.

Stay positive and keep writing!

-Jasmine