Chapter one- The Big Move

*Present day* November 30th 2012
Ariel- just turned 16 November 10th
Fiona- just turned 12 November 23rd
On their way to First Care Foster Home
(Co Ed home)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I just got into to the car.... The car that would finally take me away from the evil place I call "home."

I can't believe someone told the authorities on my mom.

Who could it have been?

My creepy neighbor, who's always at his window peppin' on us?

"No" I said quietly.

"Who are you talking to?" Fiona says in disgust.

"What?" I say in a confused tone, not realizing I was speaking out loud.

"Whatever." Fiona rolls her eyes and looks out the window at our house, the house we'll never see again....

It's a beautiful day in New York, not a cloud in the sky, it is a bit on the chillier side, (It is November for goodness sake.) But still really nice out.

The man who's driving looks up in the mirror, and stares at me. I move uncomfortably in my seat.

"So, girls, do you know where we're going?" The lady who's sitting in the front seat says.

Neither of us answer.

"Girls?" She asked impatiently.

Fiona speaks up, "aren't we going to a foster home?"

"Yes, it's a wonderful home, there are boys and girls staying there. It's called First Care Foster Home." She says just a tad to cheery.

"We have to live with-" I cut Fiona off...

"Who are you anyway?" I ask not letting my guard down.

"How about you try saying that again with a nicer tone, and please say sorry to your sister."

*Groans in anger* "Fine, Fiona I'm sorry. Now, who are you?" I say trying to sarcastically copy the woman's cherry-ness.

"My name is Sheerey"

You've got to be kidding me? Her name legit rhymes with cheery.... I hate her already, her orange-ish red (obviously dyed) hair, blue eyes, tiny figure, white pant skirt outfitted, cat lover, self.

Well. I don't know if she likes cats, but she seems like it! So I hate her!

I should like her, she's taking me away.... But I hate her.

"It's nice to meet you!" Fiona said in an equally cheery voice.

"Why thank you darlin, aren't you a cup of sunshine." Sheerey says, turning around in her seat.

She looks at Fiona and smiles, than looks at me, the smile fades.

Just like in every other person i've met.

We've been driving for two or more hours. Ugh I hate driving, but the father from the hell hole, better.

"Excuse me.... Wait I never got your name?" Fiona asked the male driver.

He chuckles a bit. "My name is Daniel."

"Oh kkay. Well, anyway, how much longer?" Fiona asks sweetly.

"Oh about 10 minutes or so" he replies looking in the mirror and smiling.

10 minutes.... Till my whole life changes forever.