Sheisty Bitch

"Coryyyyyyyy, Why you wont give me a chance? I mean we do have a baby together"

"Because I'm happy with who i am with, and i dont know if thats my baby yet"

"That aint fair cory, I never got the chance to be with you at all"

"I thought I was over here to discuss the baby with you, not about us"

"Well the test suppose to be here later on today so I guess you can coem back later on"

"Iight mane"

Lord knows I try but this bitch gone be my downfall.

She still sexy and all but damn I love my girl and to be honest I dont want the kid to be mine, I'm not ready for a kid right now and like i said I want my first kid to be by my queen shawna.

Ya'll dont know how much I love that girl and I know she been through alot already and I dont wanna put her through shit else especially baby mama drama.

The lil boy dont even look like me but i'll go through with this mess and wait for the results.

"Bae, what you thinking about?"

"Nothing really, but the results come in later today"

"Oh, good finally"

"Yea"

"What do you want the results to be?"

"Honestly, What I told you the other day. I dont want the kid to be mine, I want my first child to be by the girl i love and thats you"

"Awwwwwww i love you to baby"

"You gone come with me to see the results?"

"Of course"

"Good"

"Aye, Tanya I'm on my way to see the results"

Iiight, im here and I'll leave the door unlocked"

"Iight"

"Tanya, we here"

"I'm in the kitchen and who is we?" she said coming in the living room with barely any clothes on.

"..."

"Oh, her again"

"Man where are the results?"

"Hold up, lemme go get them damn"

"k"

"Bae where her bathroom at again?"

"Down the hall"

On her way to the bathroom she over heard tanya on the phone with someone talking about how she got two results. A fake and the real one.

(Lemme record this stupid bitch) Shawna thought in her head.

"Yea girl, He gone be mine I promise you that, we gone be one big happy family."

"Right, Jayden will have a good daddy even though he aint he really my baby daddy. Yea he do but Im not worried about that broad, he gone dump that bitch im sure."

"OK, Im gone talk to you later and tell you what happens"

"Bae, He aint yours"

"How you know"

"I just heard the bitch whole conversation about how you gone be his daddy regardless and ya'll gone be a big happy family and she so sure you gone leave me"

"Damn forreal?"

"Yea, I recorded the whole conversation what she dont know"

"Ok I got the results, Yall ready?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Alright"

"It says you are the father. Yayy" she said laughing

"You sure?"

"Yes baby girl...Jealous?"

"No, but i want you to hear something really quickly, ok"

She played the whole conversation so everybody could hear it.

"Ok, I can explain that"

"Oh, I wanna hear that"

"Ummm, well.....Its not fair, I had you first"

"So you just gone pin a baby that aint mine on me?"

"I'm sorry"

"Me too, that jayden gone have to grow up with a sad ass bitch like you"

"Lets go bae"

"Im so glad he wasnt yours"

"Me to, now everything is back on track."

"I love you baby"

"I love you too bae always"

******************************

8*****************************

8****************************8

Enjoy

Vote

Comment