A Couple of months later

"Bay, we need to talk about something" Shawna said coming out the bathroom.

"Wassup?"

"I think I might be pregnant"

"I know"

"What you mean 'I know'"

"I've been thinking and I think we're ready for a baby."

"What the hell? Are you out of your damn mind? Who says I'm ready to have a baby? Your not the one who's going to be carrying it, your not the one whose going to gain hella weight, your not the one whose going to be sick 9 months straight, I am. So what you do huh? Poked a hole in the condoms? I need to get the hell away from you because Im about to knock yo ass out forreal"

"Baby calm down"

"Hell naw Im not calming down, Fuck you. I advise you not to touch me right about now unless you wanna be picking up yo teeth." she said walking out and leaving.

................................

"So what's the problem?" His mom said coming into his room a couple of minutes later.

"Well after all that time waiting to see if the lil boy was mine, I got use to having a kid of my own and I want shawna to be the mother of my child."

"Cory listen baby. Shawna is young and so are you, she isnt ready for a baby just like you arent. She's been through alot, you dont even have your own place and besides yall havent graduated yet."

"She's Pregnant now ma, I didnt think this through. She's going to live with her mom, I know she is, she's not going to want to be with me anymore"

"She's going to be mad but if you guys have a baby on the way then she will have no choice but to come around and get happy about it and plus she loves you I can tell. Everything will work out"

"Thanks ma. You think I need to call her or go over?"

"Give her some time and besides she needs time to tell her mom"

"Yea"

"Has she finish unpacking in the new house?"

"Yea, Shawna has a room there and there's a guest bedroom where I know shawna's gonna make the baby's room"

"Yea, Hopefully you'll get yall a place before the baby gets here since you'll be out of school by then and I know you got the money."

"We'll figure it out"

....................(Meanwhile at Shawna's mom house).......................

"Shawna, baby why you in here listening to my CD's. What made you bring out Betty wright? oowweee girl she made the best music with a real message in every song. No Pain No Gain, thats my favorite."

She just busted out crying and laid in her mom's arms

"Baby whats the matter? tell me"

"Im pregnant ma"

She was silent

"Well baby girl, everything will be ok, God's plan is always bigger then we think and he knows whats best and I will be here the entire way." as she said that she sounded even nervous as shawna was.

Shawna was still crying

"Get it all out baby girl, mama's here"

*********1 hour Later**********

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it?"

"Corey"

"Hi corey, how are you?" she said letting him in.

"Im fine, did she tell you?"

"About the baby? Yes"

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs taking a nap, She was crying alot"

"Can I go see her?"

"Sure, but dont say anything to stress her out even more"

"Ok"

..................

"Shawna baby Im so sorry" he said lying next to her and hugging her.

"I know"

"I shouldnt have done that. I dont know what I was thinking. I let my emotions get the best of me and now we have a child that we are not ready for on the way."

"Yea we do. I had time to think and we cant do anything about it now though. We have a baby now so we have to start preparing."

"I love you so much shawna and one day will make you my wife."

"I love you to corey"