Belle

"Omg you were in a cute boys basement with a cute boy?!" Aurora asked.
"No I was in there by myself." I said.
"Bummer. It must've been really dark down there." Tiana said.
"It wasn't that bad. There were some candles that I lit for light and a lot of Tea cup sets. Most of them were broken. It was a little creepy." I said. "I ate chips and ice cream sandwiches for a week. That's all he had in his freezer."
"If you were locked in my restaurant you would be eating a much healthier meal. Anyway, how'd you get in some random super cute boys basement?" Tiana asked.
**********************************************************************************************
"Belle! I've been wanting to talk to you." My dad said.
"Oh yea sure dad what's up?" I asked.
"I'm throwing a costume party and my friends son has some good party supplies in his basement. I need you 2 to help set up the party and bring those party supplies out of the basement. Can you do that for me?" He asked.
"Ya sure!" I said. My phone rang and it was my best bud Jackie. She was asking for my car, but I needed it to go over to pick up the stuff for the party. I told her the address and said that I would leave the keys in the car and that she can take the car. So then I went over to the guys house and was so wowed by his face. We talked a lot while we unloaded the basement. He said he was going as a hairy beast for the party. I wasn't sure what I was going as yet but that didn't really matter.
"You sure you got that last box?" He asked.
"Oh yay! You can head on down to the party." I said.
"I'll wait for you. I have to pack up the car anyway." He said walking up the stairs.
I picked up the last box and removed the brick holding the door out then my phone dropped and the door was shut! I was locked in. The basement door doesn't open from inside so it's like a dungeon. I picked up my phone and it was dead. Just my luck! I put the box down and sat on the steps. 'He'll notice I was taking to long and find me for sure' I thought. Well I was wrong I sat there for a week and then finally police came smashing threw the door.
**********************************************************************************************
"Jackie must've left with my car when he wasn't looking because now he's mad that I left without him. I tried to explain to him but he's a stubborn stuck up jerk! So that's why I had a bad summer. Behind all that cuteness is a stubborn jerk and I am not interested. But he is so cute." I said holding my legs.
"Sad. So what did you do Tiana?" Violet asked.
"Not much really. My summer was pretty boring!" Tiana replied.