Chapter 15.

Justin

I looked around the dark room I was in and in a small corner there was light. I stood still, until two figures appeared.

One was my Mia and one was some guy, I growled at the male. I got an evil vibe from him, something didn't seem right about him.

This guy is writing a death sentence being near my mate without me knowing.

I tried running towards them but when I ran it was like I hit some invisible force field and it shocked me. I groaned in pain but tried again, this time it hurt more than the first.

"MIA!" I screamed getting impatient but it was like I wasn't even there, was I invisible too?

"MIA! Mia answer me!" tears ran down her beautiful face as the unknown guy yelled in her face. I sensed my eyes changing color as I got angrier and angrier by the second.

"You will not disobey me again!" the guy yelled at her again, she looked younger and much more fragile. He was much older, and he was making MY MATE cry!

They still never noticed me.

What is this?!

"I-I'm s-orry! I did-didn't mean too!" Mia cried out as she backed away, just hearing my precious princess cry hurt me in so many ways.

I never see her cry, and now that I am it pains me. I never want to see her sad...

"I don't care if you're sorry! You know better than to text any guys, I don't give a FUCK if they're your friends!" He lifted her off her feet And threw her to the hard concrete wall.

This is why I dislike humans.
Some are so cruel and take their anger out on the innocent.

"Leave me a-a-lone Blake! PLEASE! DONT-" Mia was cut off as his hand raised and he slapped her. I tried standing but tumbled over, I crawled to the shocking force field thing and was shocked yet again.

I laid help less on the floor as that man beat my mate, and every time he hurt her, I felt her pain.

And I couldn't save her.

~

"Jay! Baby wake up!" I jolted up, and came face to face with Mia.

MY Mia.

I jumped in her open arms, crying in her arms.

"Yo-you... H-he Hur-hurt mate..." I cried and clung to her. "Ju-Justin was sh-shocked! Coul-couldn't help Mi-a.." My Mia shushed me by running her fingers through my hair rocking me back and forth calming me.

"It's okay babyboy, sh..It was only a dream, it was only a dream." she pecked my forehead and rocked me, I slowly felt myself falling asleep.

I was afraid to sleep again, but I knew I was very sleepy and even though I tried to fight it, my eyes slowly began to shut.

-

I sat up and realized I was still wrapped in Mia's arms, remembering what made me sad. I hugged her tightly as she slept, loving every second I got to be with her.

I laid under the covers with her, she was so huggable.

I will not let anything happen to her, that stupid guy can kiss my booty.

This is my Mia and if I ever see him I will show him what it feels like to be beat.

He is no man if he hits women.