Chapter 31.

I updated 😅

Mia

As we all made our way into the school, there were flyers and posters everywhere about prom.

They really aren't playing no games this year.

As my eyes skimmed around the hallways, All the girls were pointing at the posters and staring at them like they should worship it; I could care less about prom.

"Are you hype about prom?" Sydney asked out loud, to no one in particular.

"Yeah! I mean, it's gonna be the best way to end our senior year. I'm definitely exited," Leah said, Kenneth standing close to her.

He barely said any words to us, he would only talk to her.

He seems..questionable?

"Well I'm taking my beautiful girlfriend to prom and I'm definitely exited to spend the whole night with her.." Carlos looked at Tea with adoration evident in his eyes and she smiled, trying to hide her blush.

I smiled at them.

They were the perfect couple.

"How about you Mia?" Everyone's eyes were now on me.

I shrugged, "Honestly, I don't know how I feel about prom. With our plan and everything I'm kind of busy,"

"Oh well that's too bad because I already have us an appointment at this AMAZING boutique for Wednesday night and you ARE going and you're are going to be exited about it." Holly said, catching my attention.

"Appointment? Boutique? What?"

I was so lost.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner about this?" I arched my brow, folding my arms against my chest.

"Cause I wanted it to be a surprise but now you know," she sighed. "I knew you wouldn't wanna go so I wanted it to be like...well a surprise." she stated.

"Mhm, okay, I'm down I guess." I said, about to walk to my locker but voices interrupted me.

"What? So we aren't even invited?" Sydney looked at me for a response and I turned my head and looked at Holly.

"Shit.." She mumbled and grabbed her phone dialing a number. "Yes, for um, five people. Of course. The names? Okay. It's For Holly, Mia, Sydney, Leah and Tea. No, No it's not for a wedding. It's prom. Yes 7:00 is perfect. Thank you." She hung up and gave us all a smile.

"Yeah all of us are going, well now we all are." She slightly chuckled and we all went to our lockers.

We had one of our friends, Ryan, but we call him Mellon too, hack into the schools system and he made all of our lockers in one spot in the hallway, he also messed around with our schedules and helped us have at least a few or all of our classes with each other.

Leah was a bit un lucky in that department because Ryan said one day she was being a bit rude to him.

She can be a little butt face at times but that's cause she's captain of the cheer squad. The attitude and stuff just comes with being captain.