EPILOUGE. (UPDATED AND CHANGED IDEAS)

Mia

* One week later *

"How the fuck does it even get this dirty?!" I yelled, picking up empty cups and chip bags from the floor of our dressing room and slammed it into the trash.

"Shh!! You're gonna get us in trouble AGAIN!" Sydney scolded me, tryin to get out of her diamond embedded bustier top.

"No, but she's right! Why these females have to be this dirty?" Tea picked up a banana peel and made a face. "See this," she motioned to the banana peel. "This is fucking unnecessary,"

"I agree," Leah replied as she continued to look for what she was going to go on stage with.

"I don't understand why we need to look different than ourselves, that's what I hate most about working for him." I said and sat down in-front of my self designed make up vanity.

Until Justin came to mind and my whole attitude changed.

The Mayor keeps us all updated on our mates/boyfriends and friends but they have no idea we are okay, that's what bothers me all the time.

An you wanna know another thing that's been bothering the fuck out of me?

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE PROM! THEY SAID THEY "weren't gonna have it until the four missing teens are found" WELL BITCHES WHAT YALL DONT KNOW IS THAT WE'RE LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES! HOW BLIND ARE THEY?!

Now that I'm done throwing a fit, back to what I was saying about the boys.

I see them out when me and the girls go shopping on the east side of the city but we can't confront them; the Mayor orders his men to keep an eye on us 24-fucking-7. They aren't all up on us but they are still there watching.

It's weird and uncomfortable but the mayor doesn't give any fucks so it's not like that's ever gonna change.

"It's 1am, let's go. Our shifts over," Sydney led us out after we all put on on our big expensive furry coats.

"Yo, one thing we can't trip about is all this cash comin in." I smirked.

"Yeah but I'm not too okay with how we are forced to make it.." Sydney rolled her eyes

"Yu right yeah," i shrugged.

As we were leaving our dressing room, we were abruptly stopped by this places most annoying, but guud paying, customer.
"Ladies aren't your shifts over?" He said stopping in front of us with a smirk on his ugly ass face.

"Yes, it is. We were just leaving,"

We quickly exited the building and began walking to where our driver, Dave, waits for us.

We all stepped into the limo, "Hello ladies, where to this evening ?" Dave greeted smiling at us.

"I don't know...where to girls?" I looked at them, smirking.

They soon caught on and we all nodded at one another.

"We'll go to the penthouse first then can you drop us off at the club down the street by the beach?" he nodded, smiled, and continued driving.

"Dave do you know where the aux cord is?"

Justin

The house has been pretty dull with out the girls here. it's especially hard for Brooklyn, Kenneth, and I because without our mates, we can get sick/unhealthy.

Really sick and unhealthy.

It wasn't bad for me last time when Mia was gone but that was 3 months. It's only been a week and I feel horrible already.

We've tried tracking them down or asking around if anyone's seen them with the help of some officers (key word: some)

I say some because some of the officers refuse to help. We don't know what's going on with authorities here but they really are getting on my nerves.

I don't mean this in a selfish way at all...

BUT DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF ME AND MY FRIENDS DONT HAVE OUR MATES WE WILL FUC- FREAKING DIE!!!

We will mourn in pain without our mates, we'll fall into deep depression knowing we'll most likely never seen them ever again, then we'll feel like we're dying inside and out, then BAM!

We actually DO die and it won't take long for them to feel the pain of their mate, human or not, they'll still feel everything we do and die along with us.

I DO NOT WANT MY MIAS FATE TO BE THAT!!

AND I KNOW FOR SURE THE REST OF THE GUYS DONT WANT THEIR MATES FATE TO BE LIKE THAT EITHER!

So we're gonna do all we can to get our girls back, we'll even question the authorities at how well they're actually doing their own job or if they're even doing it all.

This city needs to change, not just for aliens but everyone. If they knew about the Mayor and who he really is, who's side would they pick then?

-

THE END 🦄

Much love to all of you reading, voting, commenting, and all that good shit. 💜 I love you 😉

I didn't intend on it at first, but I'm writing the sequel to his book right now.

But I just wanna know who will read it, any of you guys??

I have the name and the cover and everything already, I'll probably publish after I finish all my testing and shit which is next week 🙄🙄

Along with the sequel question, I have another.....

ALSSOOOOOOO, I will be posting the cast soon just to give you a better image of who everyone really is in the book ☺️

Thank you all so much 💍💜